The Jade Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all members (and anyone interested) in The Jade Gathering.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sleeping away her days. - Elusi's Sideline Developments

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elusi

Sleeping away her days. - Elusi's Sideline Developments Empty
PostSubject: Sleeping away her days. - Elusi's Sideline Developments   Sleeping away her days. - Elusi's Sideline Developments I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:32 am

Hi all. <3

As you may/may not have noticed, Elusi is spending increasing amounts of time asleep. Those closest to her will know that during this sleep she is plagued by nightmares that she cannot wake from. However, it will be obvious to anyone that she is becoming exhausted almost immediately after any use of her powers (particularly shifting) and her rests are increasing; what was once a slight ‘sleep-in’ has now become whole days at a time in a deep sleep. The time not in sleep has been spent in meditation or blearily forcing herself through her day.

I don’t want an immediate plot out of this. I figure that with supplies at a low and all of the recent stress in Gilneas, many will think that this is a situational side effect and not a long-lasting problem. So, I just want this to sit in the sidelines for the moment and be floating around IC awareness (“that Elu has been sleeping a LOT recently, lazy git”, etc, etc. xD).

I am, however, plotting something. Bwahaha!

This isn’t to beg for a whole event plotline or anything. It’s purely to make you aware of her sleepiness, if your character is regularly around the Gathering. If anything, gives us something to talk about if the convo goes dry (not that it ever does, with all the extreme situations the Gathering is going through..). This is also to draw attention to the fact that I might be using this plotline as a character development tool.

Chyaaarz.
Back to top Go down
Thanderion

Thanderion

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping away her days. - Elusi's Sideline Developments   Sleeping away her days. - Elusi's Sideline Developments I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:27 pm

It's certainly a nice plot device to be used in the future =)
Back to top Go down
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

PostSubject: Elusi's thing   Sleeping away her days. - Elusi's Sideline Developments I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:47 am

As you've said, this doesn't really strike me as something to enter the guild storyline just yet. Perhaps if things increase, or spread to other people, then it can become a guild event series!

This, with some development, seems like something that would work quite well while we're on the boat back to Kalimdor. I still have an event place to fill on Friday, so maybe we can do it then..?
Back to top Go down
http://www.argentarchives.org/node/92178
Elusi

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping away her days. - Elusi's Sideline Developments   Sleeping away her days. - Elusi's Sideline Developments I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:01 am

Hey Malv, sorry for such a delayed reply - I've been having horrendous connection problems (it's a fault with our area). Thus, Friday wasn't Elu's time to shine! xD

I'm happy to start the ball rolling pretty quickly once we're back in Kalimdor, so feel free to allocate a timeslot for whenever in the next few weeks.

;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping away her days. - Elusi's Sideline Developments   Sleeping away her days. - Elusi's Sideline Developments I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleeping away her days. - Elusi's Sideline Developments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Jade Gathering :: Out of Character :: VITAL - Guild Storyline-
Jump to: