The Jade Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all members (and anyone interested) in The Jade Gathering.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The other Darkins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyllen

The other Darkins Empty
PostSubject: The other Darkins   The other Darkins I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:36 am

In this event, Mathias Darkins (who I will need someone to play /w if you want to play the part) has found out the location of Nyllen. As Nyllen ended up killing his aunt and uncle he believes that he is a terrible murderer that must be stopped at all costs. He has gathered a group of fellow-minded landowners who will stop at nothing to have his head, even if it causes the death of all he is close to(You!). Take sides in this event-either help Nyllen or Mathias-whoever you think is more convincing.
Back to top Go down
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

The other Darkins Empty
PostSubject: Nyllen's event   The other Darkins I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:59 am

Certainly sounds like a dynamic event that ties in nicely with the guild reforms, and I love the idea of choosing your side in the conflict - certainly something I'm going to try and implement in the guild storyline! - we'll see if someone can be found to play that special role, and I would love to try and get this event up and running in the near future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.argentarchives.org/node/92178
Nyllen

The other Darkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The other Darkins   The other Darkins I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:17 am

If any of you people know anyone that would like to play Mathias then contact me however you deem neccessary. I really need someone to do this as it will be a great event series and it will let you choose what happens. The event will allow you to choose between Mathias and Nyllen and help them to eliminate the other
Back to top Go down
Delder

Delder

The other Darkins Empty
PostSubject: Mathias   The other Darkins I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:24 am

Hey, I'd be happy to play Mathias, Nyllen. Contact me in game and we'll sort it all out ^^
Back to top Go down
Nyllen

The other Darkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The other Darkins   The other Darkins I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:35 pm

Thanks Delder!
Back to top Go down
Nyllen

The other Darkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The other Darkins   The other Darkins I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:09 pm

So, how's Mathias doing , Delder, has he made any dangerous allies yet? confused
Back to top Go down
Delder

Delder

The other Darkins Empty
PostSubject: Mathias   The other Darkins I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:32 am

Actually, Nyllen I can't say I've started at all yet xD

When are you thinking this events going to be, because I'll get started straight away if its soon.
Back to top Go down
Nyllen

The other Darkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The other Darkins   The other Darkins I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:34 am

I'm thinking pretty soon, August or September, the date will depend on when people are on holiday. I also would like it to be after I am no longer a threat to myself with my uncontrolled magic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The other Darkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The other Darkins   The other Darkins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The other Darkins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Jade Gathering :: Out of Character :: VITAL - Guild Storyline-
Jump to: