The Jade Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all members (and anyone interested) in The Jade Gathering.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Chat

Go down 
+2
Rainseeker
Malvor
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

Random Chat Empty
PostSubject: Random Chat   Random Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:02 am

Due to Ashevn's request, I've added a "random chat" off-topic section where we can talk casully, suggest new ideas for the site, comment on my awesome leadership.. And so forth.

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.argentarchives.org/node/92178
Rainseeker

Rainseeker

Random Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:01 pm

What are the weapons called that are shown on the warden profile? I have been looking, but i can't find them.
Back to top Go down
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

Random Chat Empty
PostSubject: Ilidia   Random Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:05 am

The weapons on the guilds AA page? Those are "Glaives" found on WoW-model viewer. They cannot be found in-game.

But the actual Warden uniform doesn't require a specific weapon.
Back to top Go down
Rainseeker

Rainseeker

Random Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:11 am

Aha, to bad i was hoping them for my huntres.
Back to top Go down
Rainseeker

Rainseeker

Random Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:24 am

I have been contacted by salith an old member of the jades that stopped playing wow for a long time.

He will come back after doing some things, reorganizing and planning.

He was a member from before the crussade.

Back to top Go down
Rainseeker

Rainseeker

Random Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:38 am

Rainseeker wrote:
I have been contacted by salith an old member of the jades that stopped playing wow for a long time.

He will come back after doing some things, reorganizing and planning.

He was a member from before the crussade.

I take it he was removed due to him being offline for to long , so I admit I have already offered him an invite to get back and rp with us again. If Malvor does think otherwise please say so. By this I am informing you.

And to end my post I hope a few more from the old members return.
Back to top Go down
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

Random Chat Empty
PostSubject: Salith   Random Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:43 pm

I've added him to the Pending list and he could indeed take a place with us in the Gathering once again!

I'll talk to him in-game, but he'll have to join as a low rank again, and work his way up. Hopefulyl he still retains his skills with GHI.
Back to top Go down
Rainseeker

Rainseeker

Random Chat Empty
PostSubject: Salish   Random Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:40 am

Malvor keepin mind he does not want to rejoin yet, he firsts wants to think of his chat, get gear and level.
Back to top Go down
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

Random Chat Empty
PostSubject: Salith   Random Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:44 pm

Aha, ok. Sorry, I was making presumptions.
Back to top Go down
Rainseeker

Rainseeker

Random Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:07 pm

As like you I like to see him back into the guild and I offered him a place back, and ofc sent word on why to you. But he declined. A pitty, I still think he and alweya should be here or at least I hope they both will return in time. But that might be because I rped with them when I was still learning about it. Yes I know I am still learning. But it was the basis at that time. But still his skills/knowledge of ghi and alweya her strong opinion are being missed by me ooc.

Also I have a question about the more meta gaming /ooc diary can I simply place it in the tab for it? With that being mentioned ofc or do you pref ic diary entry's for that section?
Back to top Go down
Rainseeker

Rainseeker

Random Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:09 pm

They do not have to but i would like having them back, it is their choice after all.
Back to top Go down
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

Random Chat Empty
PostSubject: Salith/Diary   Random Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:24 pm

So had Salith declined a place with the guild, then?

And if you want to put an IC diary, please place it in the "Adventures" section. I did originally intend for people to post their diaries as replies to the "Journals/Diaries" topic, but it seems better if we just make a new topic for each Adventure.

If you're worried about your story being too OOC, then send it via private message to me, and I'll review it beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Rainseeker

Rainseeker

Random Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:19 pm

No he has not, as he told me that he needed time before coming back, perhaps to think of a reason for him being away for so long. It is to my belief that he will return to the guild in time.

Back to top Go down
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

Random Chat Empty
PostSubject: Ilidia   Random Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:51 am

Alrighty. I do hope that you can make Saturday, it's going to be a good one.
Back to top Go down
Rainseeker

Rainseeker

Random Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:22 pm

I think they will let me go home in time, I have just worked for 16 hours straight and I have to work in about 6 hours again.

Work on a beach club is fun when the sun shines.
Back to top Go down
Nyllen

Random Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:25 pm

Just to let you know I will be away without Internet from 28/07/12-03/08/12
Back to top Go down
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

Random Chat Empty
PostSubject: Nyllen   Random Chat I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:02 am

That's a real shame, Nyllen Sad You're missing out on a great event. I hope that your holiday/whatever is fun, though!
Back to top Go down
Elendrion

Elendrion

Random Chat Empty
PostSubject: Got it!   Random Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:20 am

Managed to get a profile on the forums without a problem, plus, I put my opinion on the "Where next?" post if you want to have a look, Malvor.
Back to top Go down
Rainseeker

Rainseeker

Random Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:35 am

Well I have been struck by a bunch of muses and I am writing a lot the last days, I am currently working on my first adventure post, it is becoming a long one and I hope to place it on the site soon. And as aplied to all of those entry's feel free to sent me a message if you see room for improvement. I would be happy to receive such messages as I only recently started doing these things, and I like to do it in a good way.

For now I hope to see you guys tonight during the event.
Back to top Go down
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

Random Chat Empty
PostSubject: Great   Random Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:40 am

Good stuff, Ilidia.

Are you uploading your adventures to Argent Archives as well?

And I've put a new adventure up regarding the Journal pages found on Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Rainseeker

Rainseeker

Random Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:10 am

Not yet, I like to let you guys have the first look so I can place the better version on the AA as there are more people there, and I want it to look good. And I already read it. Nice stuff.
Back to top Go down
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

Random Chat Empty
PostSubject: Going away   Random Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:17 am

I'm not going to be here from August 6th to August 14th, so don't complain that I've suddenly disappeared, because I haven't!

I'll be on when I get back, with hope, but in the meantime, Erlador and Nyllen will take over the guild for me. They will be hosting events as usual, and any recruitment or questions should be redirected to the Dynamic Duo while I'm gone. Ashevn will also be away, so don't try and seek him out either.

I would advise you to use the "Talk to Malvor" section of the forums, but I don't think I'm going to be able to get internet connection at all while I'm away, so that'll be all but useless.

Continue to use the forums - and the guild - as per usual while I'm gone, and for those who visit here more regularly, please try to put updates on what's going on in this "Random Chat" section here. I will also welcome anyone who wants to suggest any further event ideas, as always.

Salyan is having his first event on Thursday 9th, so turn up to that and don't be late! It'll be hosted by Erlador, as I have sent him the full write-up of exactly what I want him to do during it. Nyllen will likely also help out.

Other events on Friday, Saturday and Sunday will also be hosted, hopefully, by Nyll and Erl.

Good luck to them, and have fun the rest of you!
Back to top Go down
Rainseeker

Rainseeker

Random Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:45 am

With Sal his event played out Ilidia will be out for a little while. That is unless she is supported during the coming events.

If not she will be in the moonglade for time being to recover from her wound.
Back to top Go down
Sinreas

Sinreas

Random Chat Empty
PostSubject: I'm back!   Random Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:45 pm

I have returned from my holiday! I'm sure no one's missed old Sinny. I'm also sure I've missed some great events, having read the descriptions of a few before I left, and now on the forums. I should be back on WoW later, but for now I have no access to it; typing this on a mobile device. See you all in-game when I can!
Back to top Go down
Rainseeker

Rainseeker

Random Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 5:06 am

Yes we did miss you, we fell in the water. Where was our trusty unlucky charm that takes away our bad luck?

Just trolling, I hope you had a good time and I will see you ic soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chat   Random Chat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Chat
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Jade Gathering :: Out of Character :: Random chat-
Jump to: