The Jade Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all members (and anyone interested) in The Jade Gathering.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Job applications

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyllen

Job applications Empty
PostSubject: Job applications   Job applications I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:49 am

To Shan'do Lashvine
I believe that I would make an excellent Guard Captain, despite not being the most obvious choice for the job, I have many skills that I think that I could bring to the Guards and help keep the Gathering safe.
My first skill is my leadership. During the Forsaken Invasion of Gilneas, I successfully lead a squad of men in several difficult missions against the Forsaken that allowed hundreds of people to escape. During these missions we infiltrated a Forsaken base and destroyed a plague spreader. This also involved some close quarters combat where none of the men were lost, due to their skill and my leadership. I belive that if I became Captain I could help our Guards with my unique style of leadership.
Next, I have a lot of combat experience that I believe that I could pass on to the rest of our Guards. My combat expeirence is vast, from everything from stealth and evasion to ranged combat to fighting with daggers and swords. I also a unique way of fighting that relies on using your opponents strength against them, allowing people to take on opponents with greater strength.
OOC note: Finally, I have RP experience and can be relied on to help out and plan events. I can also help new members to get used to the Guild and to help them with their with their RP if necessary.
Yours Sincerely
Nyllen Darkins.

Last edited by Nyllen on Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

Job applications Empty
PostSubject: Nyllen's application   Job applications I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:53 am

Sounds good, Nyllen. I like the way that you've written up your strengths, and it helps to emphasise your dedication to the idea. I'll be sure to talk to Ashevn/Erlador about it, and we'll see what happens Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.argentarchives.org/node/92178
Rainseeker

Rainseeker

Job applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job applications   Job applications I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:13 am

Speaking of the guards, what Will happen to the militia, That now consist of well me i think. With erlador his promotion and the disapearens of Alweya.

But more on topic.
i like how you did this and i look forward to see how you would do it.
Back to top Go down
Nyllen

Job applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job applications   Job applications I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:37 am

In reply to what Illidia said, the Militia will probably be either disbanded or will become a larger organisation, depending on if our new members need to join. I will also be teaching the druids how to fight as well-that's aimed at those of you who are not skilled in close combat.
Back to top Go down
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

Job applications Empty
PostSubject: The militia   Job applications I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:36 am

<3 Nyllen doing my job for me Very Happy

Yeah, we'll see about the militia. If we still have decent interest, then I'll make sure our new Captain of the Guard teaches them what he knows.
Back to top Go down
Rainseeker

Rainseeker

Job applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job applications   Job applications I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:33 am

The militia was made to support the guards rather then fighting alongside the guards. You can think of patroling and scouting but no combat as the order was warn the others instead of combat the threat.

And i would like to see such à training.
Back to top Go down
Thanderion

Thanderion

Job applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job applications   Job applications I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:22 am

Why not give the Guard Captain the duty and ability to recruit new members? That way, Nyllen can not only teach all new militiamen how to fight but he can also hand-pick them from applicants.
Back to top Go down
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

Job applications Empty
PostSubject: Movin'   Job applications I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:21 am

Just moving this post to the random chat section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Job applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job applications   Job applications I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Job applications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Jade Gathering :: Out of Character :: Random chat-
Jump to: