The Jade Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all members (and anyone interested) in The Jade Gathering.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

7/7/12- Darkshore

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

7/7/12- Darkshore Empty
PostSubject: 7/7/12- Darkshore   7/7/12- Darkshore I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:42 am

The supplies are in abundance for the time being, and the majority of this thread will be the uses of the specific items picked up during our events.

[Invisibility Cloak] - Open use - The cloak is a simple bright-purple colour, and was evidently used by the Twilight Hammer at some point. It is long and reaches down to the ankles of a normal-height Kaldorei. While it is relatively dirty and unkempt, the cloak keeps out most of the rain, and it in fairly good condition. The main thing about this cloak is, however, it's faint glow and magical aura.

Use: This item can be used at ANY point. When used, up to two people can be made invisible from sight. They still make noise when moving, but nothing of them can be seen. Two people can be shielded at a time, maximum. Anyone using the cloak would feel a tugging at their soul and instantly lose 1 HP per time worn. No more HP is lost for as long as the cloak is worn.

[Unkempt Map] - Open use - The Map is currently dirty and covered with mud. It is difficult to make out any information on its surface at all, but the paper is fine and crisp, and holds out well under strain. The only thing that can be noticed when looked upon is that the map shows the outline of the Twilight encampment. Several areas are marked off, but these cannot be seen clearly.

When clean: The map shows the Twilight encampt obviously, and several areas are marked off in red ink. The first is the site of mining, where a large 'X' is placed, and small runes are put to the side of it, possibly writing. The second is a long '|' down the left-hand side (North) of the camp, with more runes. The third and final marking is a large 'O' around the area right (South) of the camp, with even more runes.

[Bloodied Hair] - No use - The clump of hair was found in Orendil's Retreat after it had been ramsacked. It is covered with now dried blood, but bears no obvious scent. A little bit of skin is attached to the bottom of the hair sample, but very little can be gathered from it at all. The only options are that the hair came from the lupine horror, or from a humanoid being.

[Twilight Eyepatch] - No use - The eyepatch is a dark black colour, if slightly faded. It is adorned with the symbol of the Twilight Hammer: A dark hammer, with a snake curled around it. While this item is of no obvious use, it seems to have once belonged to a high-ranking member of the Cult, so could be used as a bargaining tool in the future.

[Ceremonial Dagger] - No use - The dagger is adorned with several runes and a single gem at the bottom of its hilt. While it is broken around half way down the blade, dried blood covers its hilt and what remains of it, implying use at some point. The cause of this daggers breaking is unknown, but it obviously belonged to a member of the Twilight Hammer.

[Useful Dagger] - Use by Sinreas - The useful dagger was given to Sinreas by Astranaar's inkeeper just before departure for Darkshore. The blade of the dagger is sharp and pristine, and could be used easily for cutting just about anything. The hilt of the dagger is covered with tanned leather and is nice to hold.

Use: When used during combat, the dagger instantly reduces the targets HP by 2, and causes an additional 1 HP bleed damage every attack for the remainer of the fight - unlessthe target either removes the dagger or dies. When using the dagger as an attack, the user must roll under the normal circumstances the dungeonmaster has specified, and if the attack is a success, you can chose to use the dagger instead of your usual weapon.

[Demon Hunter's Glaive] - Open use - The Glaive was picked up just outside of the Twilight encampment, and is still slightly covered with mud. When cleaned, the blade of the Glaive is pristine and sharp to a point, it would draw blood upon the touch. It is two-bladed, and is evidently the tool of a Demon Hunter. It drains at the soul when held.

Use: When holding on to the Glaive, a player must roll 1-100 once every 10 minutes to determine what affect the weapon has on the holder. 1-50 = the player feels his/her soul being tugged at, reducing their HP by 1. 51+ = the player seems to be temporarily immune to the blades influence, and no HP is lost.

["Broken" Compass] - Open use - The Compass is evidently broken, and points in no direction in particular. It appears to have been gilded from some expensive gold-substitute, so was likely once in possession of a noble. While found in mud around the Twilight encampment, the Compass is still relatively clean and rust-free. The bottom possesses a small keyhole.

When open: The Compass contains a number of small, seemingly useless items. The first of which is a small pot of tabacco, which has gone slightly mouldy in its time within the item. The second would be a picture of a woman in her 60's, with grey hair and an expensive-looking blouse. The third and final item within the compass is a small golden coin, one of obvious extreme wealth.

Any use of the items should be documented in replies to this thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.argentarchives.org/node/92178
Sinreas

Sinreas

7/7/12- Darkshore Empty
PostSubject: Useful Dagger   7/7/12- Darkshore I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:50 am

I was unable to be at last night's event, unexpected visit from family. Sinreas might not be able to use the dagger, at least for now, but it may replace his old skinning knife, since that is getting a bit blunt.
Back to top Go down
Rainseeker

Rainseeker

7/7/12- Darkshore Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7/7/12- Darkshore   7/7/12- Darkshore I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 4:18 am

Has taken the cloak with her during the demons event.
Back to top Go down
Rainseeker

Rainseeker

7/7/12- Darkshore Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7/7/12- Darkshore   7/7/12- Darkshore I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:50 am

Without use the cloak has been placed back.
Back to top Go down
Rainseeker

Rainseeker

7/7/12- Darkshore Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7/7/12- Darkshore   7/7/12- Darkshore I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:29 am

Has taken the map to clean, it would be clean tomorrow, ilidia is a scribe. No fail there.
Back to top Go down
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

7/7/12- Darkshore Empty
PostSubject: Updates   7/7/12- Darkshore I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:12 am

Liking the updates, Ilidia.

New items-glossary coming soon. I think it'll really help in defining what we have in our supplies, and each items' individual usage.
Back to top Go down
Rainseeker

Rainseeker

7/7/12- Darkshore Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7/7/12- Darkshore   7/7/12- Darkshore I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 4:57 pm

Silly me the spell books acquired in the fulbrog camp have both been uses, 1 destroyed and holds the other one is being studied by her.

The map has been folded to break up any dried up mud, further scraping of the mud with her nails, a quil pen and a non sharp small dagger. This would be a slow proses as it happens with a good amount of care to keep the map in a good condition.
Back to top Go down
Sinreas

Sinreas

7/7/12- Darkshore Empty
PostSubject: Useful Dagger   7/7/12- Darkshore I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:32 pm

Sinreas has finally managed to use the dagger for it's correct effect, it is now just a normal weapon that he carries around with him for use in close-combat. As mentioned above, he may use it for Skinning as well.
Back to top Go down
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

7/7/12- Darkshore Empty
PostSubject: Update   7/7/12- Darkshore I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:57 pm

Alright guys, I've added the "Glossary - items" section to the guild forums. From there you can check out every single item found by the Jades in their time RPing. More will be added as found, and there are still a few that need to be placed in there from the Furbolg event with Delder, but I'll do that soon. Link here:

https://jadegathering.forumotion.co.uk/f9-glossary-items
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

7/7/12- Darkshore Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7/7/12- Darkshore   7/7/12- Darkshore I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

7/7/12- Darkshore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Jade Gathering :: Out of Character :: Updates - Supplies-
Jump to: