The Jade Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all members (and anyone interested) in The Jade Gathering.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Magic Within

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyllen

The Magic Within Empty
PostSubject: The Magic Within   The Magic Within I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 4:41 pm

This is a pretty minor thing, picking up from where we left off at the end of my event. Nyllen is in a coma, trying to aclimatise to the newly found magic, courtesy of the Druids at my last event. When awake he is delirious, even going as far to think some of the Gathering are trying to kill him e.g. Mistaking Sinreas for this "Mathias". The magic seems to be too deep within him to be removed from him, maybe our Druids could help him come to terms with his new powers
Back to top Go down
Sinreas

Sinreas

The Magic Within Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Within   The Magic Within I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:35 pm

I like this idea, Sinreas would be only too happy to help Nyllen with his powers, particularly the Arcane side which would also somewhat exist within him, due to Sinreas' own abilities. It would be minor, but Sinreas is, right now, the only one with any sort of Arcane knowledge. That is all. ^^
Back to top Go down
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

The Magic Within Empty
PostSubject: Another event   The Magic Within I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:38 pm

I like it, again, Nyllen!

This is what this system is all about; bringing your characters' storylines into guild RP. I'll certainly begin to work out a date when we can impliment this, and perhaps, if you get the role of CotG, you'll be able to lead it again!
Back to top Go down
http://www.argentarchives.org/node/92178
Nyllen

The Magic Within Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Within   The Magic Within I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:37 am

I'd like this event series to be pretty soon, as until it is done Nyllen will swap between 3 states
1. In a coma
2. Sane and well
3. Delirious and/or his magic out of control and generally causing havoc.
Back to top Go down
Nyllen

The Magic Within Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Within   The Magic Within I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:17 am

Just an update on my situation. After spending ANOTHER 3 days asleep, Nyllen wakes with some control over his magic, well enough to not kill the Gathering , expert training will be needed to teach him how to control his magic. He also awakens with visions of a great danger approaching the Gathering, one from the Glaive and one from within his own family, yes Mathias. This is all he knows though and for now he largely ignores the second.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Magic Within Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Within   The Magic Within I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Magic Within
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Jade Gathering :: Out of Character :: VITAL - Guild Storyline-
Jump to: