The Jade Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all members (and anyone interested) in The Jade Gathering.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jade Dossier - Jonathan Delder

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delder

Delder

Jade Dossier - Jonathan Delder Empty
PostSubject: Jade Dossier - Jonathan Delder   Jade Dossier - Jonathan Delder I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:38 am

Name: Jonathan Delder

Residence: Deceased, body located in the headlands of Gilneas

Description:

Human Form -
Eyes: Green
Weight and height: Under average
Hair color: Grey

Worgen Form -
Eyes: Glowing amber
Weight and height: Towering and muscular
Fur color: Darkening grey

Background: Very little has ever been shared about Jonathan's past by himself before he died. Most of what we know comes from the last speech that he spoke before falling back over the hills of the headlands:

"There was once a man" He spoke "A man with long, blond hair. A parent, a loving husband, an excellent blacksmith, a patriotic solider of Gilneas.. The sort of man that you could respect and put your life with and know that he would keep you safe, know that you would not ever be in any danger while he was around. That man was of course, me. But he died a long time ago".

"I wore these same clothes at the funeral of my wife. Emilisa, my beloved. After that I was so depressed, so deeply depressed that I found myself not wanting to fight for Gilneas anymore. I didn't care for the world anymore, because the world had taken everything that I'd ever loved.. Everything".

"There we're so many battles lost and won, against myself and my enemies. We fought against a man named Lord Marveck Lysander, many of my friends and allies that helped me didn't even know why - But I did. I blamed him for everything that happened to me, after all he'd made sure I would never forget him by branding me on the shoulder like a common criminal. Many of my friends died in this battle against the Lord, so many good lives taken. And I killed him in the end, I dueled him and I won. But it wouldn't end there, it couldn't end there".

"I lost my eye and my friends and I knew the Law would come for me, and I'd be at their mercy. I had to get out, I had to escape and start again. I abandoned my family, my brother: Rostur, and everyone else that was still left. I did it for so long, escaped and kept running; never staying in same place for too long before eventually making it to Stormwind".

"I joined a mercenary company and for so many months I worked for different individuals including a man named Ellern Silverwolf. It was during one of these mercenary expeditions that I met Malvor. I saved his life and he told me that I could be given the position of Captain of the Guard for it. And so I took it, I knew working with him meant that the Law couldn't get to me".

"And I hid in your Gathering for so long.. I thought I was safe. But it only took one of you to find out the truth and report me to the Sentinels for me to be captured and brought here. And there we are. I've killed so many people in my time, the guilt is eating away at every fiber of my being".

Notes:

• Jonathan Delder's brother, Rostur, supplied the Gathering with weapons and supplies right up until Jon's death, after which he refused to continue his efforts as it pained him too much.

• Jonathan had been married for more then twenty years (according to what we have been told) when his Wife, Emilisa, was killed in a feral Worgen market raid in Gilneas City.

• According to his own words, he admits murder and all of the other charges that were placed on him.

• He was reported committed suicide of the great hills of the headlands, in Gilneas, on the 9th of June, second year of the second Sundering.

• He was the Captain of the Guard of the Jade Gathering for over 5 months, in such time he lead the Guards of the Gathering in battles such as those in the Felwood Crusade, and to un-corrupt the Furbolgs of Ashenvale by removing the source of said corruption.
  • It was on his 60th Birthday that the Sentinels of Ashenleaf came to arrest him for charges of murder in the Elven and Gilnean lands.

Signed,
Erlador Thornbark

Back to top Go down

Jade Dossier - Jonathan Delder
Page 1 of 1