The Jade Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all members (and anyone interested) in The Jade Gathering.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sad Truth

Go down 
+3
salyan
Nyllen
Malvor
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rainseeker

Rainseeker

The Sad Truth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sad Truth   The Sad Truth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:58 am

As for the rest, thank you for your time and effort as well, I have had fun. And make Malvor work to regain our trust, show him what you are made of. Let him play out a final event to gain your trust ic. This of coarse is not a demmand but I will do my best to make it happen as I have the feeling it will not end well. With this guild of coarse.

To make it easy, combine you're ic live end as he gains your trust, keep it simple or hard. I for one hope to make him and any that already follow him. Will have a hard time gaining her trust.

Let us make our return just a bit more epic, until next time.
Back to top Go down
Amóniel

Amóniel

PostSubject: Re: The Sad Truth   The Sad Truth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:08 am

LEts make a channel for ourselves and an IC way to keep contact among ourselves! I vote for....Jade4eva! For the channel name *nod,nod*
Back to top Go down
salyan

salyan

PostSubject: Re: The Sad Truth   The Sad Truth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:46 am

I See where you all is getting and Malvin would probely stay with Veronica/ follow the way he think is right.
And so far it have been with the jade Malvin had have his down sides and Malvor get to hear when something is on his mind he knows that... but A great thanks To you Malvor you had me keep Rp'ing in wow for so long and i hope this is not the end for us Thanks to you all.
Back to top Go down
Sinreas

Sinreas

PostSubject: Re: The Sad Truth   The Sad Truth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 2:26 am

I understand all your points, but so far unless Amo was agreeing with Ilidia in her last post, I think it's a tie on the decision. Just pointing this out.
Back to top Go down
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

PostSubject: Re: The Sad Truth   The Sad Truth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:36 am

Ashevn also voted for the guild to simply end, and have no continuation aside from a possible reformation in the future.

Also, I love the idea of a channel under the name "Jade4eva" - It means we can all keep in contact, and you can join it on any character you play, not just your main.
Back to top Go down
http://www.argentarchives.org/node/92178
Amóniel

Amóniel

PostSubject: Re: The Sad Truth   The Sad Truth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:42 am

I has a sad Sad
Back to top Go down
salyan

salyan

PostSubject: Re: The Sad Truth   The Sad Truth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:10 pm

Me too
Back to top Go down
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

PostSubject: Re: The Sad Truth   The Sad Truth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:10 am

Me three.
Back to top Go down
http://www.argentarchives.org/node/92178
Ashevn

Ashevn

PostSubject: Re: The Sad Truth   The Sad Truth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:40 pm

One of the hardest things for a lot of people is letting go of a place where they have made quite a few contacts and have established friendships. However, with WoW and the guilds within it this is sometimes a reality. Yes, the Jade Gathering is moving towards its end but like all stories this is only another chapter to the tale. I've been in many guilds and during my time in the Jade I was able to develop a deeper level of druidic roleplay that earned me the attention of some people I wasn't expecting to get in contact with. If any of you are curious as to why I've been absent for the past few weeks it is because I'm now currently working for a new game company called Dixiasoft which is developing a new MMO called "Realms of Swordfall." I was brought onto the staff as lead lore developer, quest designer, and cinematic artist and so this new position is taking up a lot of my time.

Right now however I can say one thing. Now before I say this I want you all to understand this is in no way a ploy of mine to steal anyone from the Jade Gathering but with Mists on the horizon me and quite a few others have created a RP/PvE/PvP guild called The Autumn Leaf that any of you are more than welcome to join and be apart of. I know that a lot of you wish to continue to RP with one another and although I always would encourage you guys to just keep RPing I can also offer a place for you all to do it at. Even some older members of the Jade have stepped into the Leaf already and I've even asked Malvor if he'd be interested. Let's face it - Sometimes real life gets in the way of WoW time and as a previous RP guild leader I am well aware the stress and the work one has to put in to lead a Roleplaying guild. I have no idea where Malvor gets all his great ideas from but we've talked about how his personal life has begun to grow more with activity just like mine. However, I still have a bit of side-time to spare and for this reason I decided to make this guild along with a council of other RPers to assist me with leading it.

As said: If any of you want to keep your IC contacts I will be making a movement with Ashevn during the last event of the Jade Gathering that he will be moving on into a new community-driven group he's discovered. Storywise any of you can follow him if it's your desire. I even can assure you that once Malvor has time once more to lead events, become more active, and establish himself once more in the RP community I will definitely be giving him free reign over event creation. In the end I don't want any of you stopping your RP just because the Jade ended because in reality - It won't. You are the Jade Gathering and the people within the Grove were those who created the guild and gave it life. I'd like to keep that flame alight throughout Mists of Pandaria.

If you have any questions you're free to ask them but I will say that the Autumn Leaf is not scheduled to go fully active until AFTER MoP releases. Although I've told everyone that I will not be doing any more recruiting now that we've hit over 20 members I would happily bring the Jade back into the RPing light so that the friendships between its members never have to die out. Understand though that I don't intend to make any events until a week or so after Mists. Everyone is waiting patiently for the expansion and so am I. Take this time to enjoy the last days of the Cataclysm like I have and once you're ready to step back into RP know that you have a place to do so.

To Malvor: Thank you for all the RP you created within the Jade Gathering. Thank you for having me in the guild as your advisor. Your imagination seems limitless, your determination unending, and your ability to lead outshines many guild leaders on this server. I remember back when the Jade Gathering was just a slowly growing idea and here we are months later after countless events finally bringing it to a close. But like I've said: this isn't the end for anyone. It's just one chapter and now it's time to move into the next one. Malvor I really hope you find the time to go 100% active again because you're one of the Night Elf roleplayers on the server that gives Kalimdor a good reputation. Screw Darnassus because if you wanted quality RP all you had to do was look towards Malvor Lashvine who can proudly say that he lead the Jade Gathering during the Cataclysm.
Back to top Go down
Sinreas

Sinreas

PostSubject: Re: The Sad Truth   The Sad Truth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:41 am

I'd just like to congratulate Ashie on his new job. I'll be looking out for Realms of Swordfall!

I'd also like to say, I'm going to level Sin to 85, and possibly 90, and get used to RPing a lonely Worgen who spends most of his time walking the Emerald Dream. Then, I may think about joining The Autumn Leaf. If it is to be believed that nothing really dies, it just has it's energy transferred somewhere else, I think that can be said for the Jade. Let's hope the Autumn Leaf becomes the kind of RP community that the Jade has provided in it's time. Lead them well, Ashevn. Do Argent Dawn proud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sad Truth   The Sad Truth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sad Truth
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Jade Gathering :: Out of Character :: The Jade Gathering-
Jump to: