The Jade Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all members (and anyone interested) in The Jade Gathering.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So, what now?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyllen

So, what now? Empty
PostSubject: So, what now?   So, what now? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:33 am

So, now that the Guild is definitely going, what are you going to do now?
Myself, I'm going to stay with Ilidia, haven't thought about it greatly though.
What are you all going to do? This will make it easier to keep in touch and if Malvor wants to reform the Guild, then he'll have a good idea where to find us, plus it let's everyone know what we're all up to.
Back to top Go down
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

So, what now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, what now?   So, what now? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:39 am

I'll be spending less time actually on WoW and more time in real life :/ I'll play Malv a bit, but the majority of the free time I do get will be put into enjoying MoP OOCly and helping a friend out with his up-and-coming guild.
Back to top Go down
http://www.argentarchives.org/node/92178
Rainseeker

Rainseeker

So, what now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, what now?   So, what now? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:58 am

So far I am only interested in the Mardenholde (both ic as ooc) witch I think still roam Lorderan. But I will most likely have a conversation with nyllen about what to do.

The only thing I know is that Ilidia will go to Ashenvale to speak with her mother. If any wants to find me, she is your best bet. As some of you might know that she is in Ashenvale. (know it ic of coarse)
Back to top Go down
Sinreas

Sinreas

So, what now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, what now?   So, what now? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:24 am

Sinreas is going to live in Nighthaven for a bit and sleep in the Stormrage Barrow Dens so that he can wander the Emerald Dream for a while (If that's still allowed, I can't remember if it is) trying to get over a sort of depression after the end of the Gathering. He's then going to try and search the Eastern Kingdoms for his family whom he hasn't seen for about 30 years, to give him something to do. After that, he'll go back to Tal'doren, go into the Dream again, and likely not come out for a long time. I might even make it that his Staff grows vines and flowers and other plants all over his body, and makes it look like a big mound of foliage, then Withers would protect it. This wouldn't kill him, just conceal him somewhat while he's asleep. All that wouldn't span more than a few months, but how long he's asleep at Tal'doren will depend on how long it takes the JG to come back, if it ever does of course. I thought about this for quite some time last night. ^^ If there's any flaws in it, please point them out to me.
Back to top Go down
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

So, what now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, what now?   So, what now? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:12 am

@Ilidia

I saw Koriandr wandering Stormwind yesterday. I think they've moved to the City to recruit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.argentarchives.org/node/92178
Rainseeker

Rainseeker

So, what now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, what now?   So, what now? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:17 am

I am not going to contact him before having a ic conversation with Nyllen. But thank you for saying where the deadly herb is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So, what now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, what now?   So, what now? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, what now?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Jade Gathering :: Out of Character :: Random chat-
Jump to: