The Jade Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all members (and anyone interested) in The Jade Gathering.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adventures

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Adventures   Adventures I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:33 pm

OOC: Starting by linking in all of Malvor's adventures with the guild to get us going. They're all In Character accounts, so you can take a few ideas from them if you want!

Encroaching Nightmares

The sky spun and twirled, forming a huge spiral; ungraspable by hands, invisible to waking eyes, existent only in the dream world. The area around is an impossible scene, desolate of everything, all vegetation, all life, even the group itself is a plain black surface; smooth, but solid.

A single figure stands on the surface, a Night Elf clad in a simple black kilt, a dead staff in his right hand and a single vial in belt. His hair is almost a mat-black colour, devoid of the bright shades that usually adorn Kaldorei hair, it appears almost dead. His body is lean and muscular, and his skin pure and clean, but his eyes are covered by a dark black blindfold.

He simply stands, his face turned up into the twisting sky with a stern, cold expression. The Kaldorei appears to waiting for something to happen, waiting for someone to arrive. Then the skies open up, out of the spiral in the air, another figure forms, falling quickly, making no sound as it does so.

The figure hits the plain black surface that will be described as 'ground' for lack of appropriate language. It hits the 'ground' with a thud, air escaping its lungs, but the body seems to remain intact, it turns to regard the Kaldorei who still stares silently at the figure.

"Y-you! Again.. Why do you plague my mind?" The figure exclaims, his voice wavering, as if scared. The Kaldorei who had been waiting simply grins wickedly, not saying a word; he then steps forward, regarding the figure whom had fallen.

"And what is to say that you do not plague my mind? For.. We are the same." He cackles manically, taking the figure who had fallen by the hair and pulling him to his feet. He holds the figure up, observing his features. It is obviously a male Kaldorei, much like the Elf whom had been waiting; but the similarities do not end there.

His skin is a similar shade of purple to the other man, and his hair falls across his features in an identical way. His facial hair is a bright green, but resembles the other man's exactly. If one didn't know better, it would seem as if these two were identical twins, their bodies are that similar.

But the new Night Elf bares scars across his body; his bare left shoulder cut and bruised, and severe black burns run along his right flank. His hair is an emerald green, but stained with mud, and with several small twigs protrude from its mass. He looks tired and broken, his eyes baring deep black bags.

"You are a figment of my thoughts, sent to destroy me. A creature from the abyss!" The second man, whom will be called Malvor for ease of writing, shouts, almost spitting his words directly into the face of his tormentor. He pulls away, and the other Kaldorei releases his grip on the hair.

"You have nowhere to run to. This is your mind, and I am inside. You sleep in the mortal world, but in here, you are wide away; devoid of the luxuries that sleep provides."

Malvor turns, pacing away and rubbing his eyes with his hands. He groans pathetically, considering how this confrontation could play out. He then turns back to his tormentor, speaking quickly and quietly. "Who has sent you? Why are you here. T-tell me, for I deserve that right."

"I am you, created by you, sent specifically by you." The tormentor speaks calmly, as if having said the same thing a number of times.

"Then tell me.. Why? Why are you here, surely I did not create you on purpose. A trick from the cultists, isn't it?!" Malvor blurts out, pacing back and forth as he speaks.

"No. I have been here always, since the Battle which first broke up the Cenarion Confederation. The battle where The Treeshaper earned his title."

"The Battle of Lake Falathim? But that was three and a half years ago! You can't have been with me for that long.. I-I.." Malvor's voice trails off, his hands coming up to his face and covering his eyes. The tormentor walks forward, once again taking Malvor's hair in his hands and turning his face up to regard him.

"You are weak. I am what kept you strong, without me, you would have fallen to ruin years ago. I am what made The Treeshaper put up with you. He saw your inner strength, and understood you. I am your strength, Malvor, I am your backbone, what keeps you together." The tormentor then releases Malvor's hair, stepping backwards and putting his hands on the blindfold across his eyes.

"N-no.. You lie, you decieve me!" Malvor cries out, standing up and wiping his glistening brow.

The blindfolded tormentor then takes his hands away from his face, his left hand going to his belt and taking the vial that is held there. He holds it high up above his head, allowing Malvor to see what he is doing, and speaking coldly. "I will see you again, in due time." He then brings the vial down, smashing it against the 'ground'.

The green liquids that were previously housed within leak out onto the 'ground', spreading forth with a high-pitched hissing sound. The mixture seems endless, steam beginning to vaporize off of it. The 'steam' begins to cloud Malvor's vision, sending him hazy and forcing his eyes to become hazy...

Malvor jolts suddenly, seeming overcome by a sudden passion to move. He jumps up and looks around at the scene. No tormentor or black plain spreads out before him, only a simple lake, with Splintertree Post off in the distance. He brushes himself down, his hair and kilt moist with water.

He then turns, crashing off through the nearby bushes, pushing branches and twigs aside as he does so. Malvor looks troubled, looking around for the tormentor or any other threats. He doesn't seem to care about anything else any more, only getting away from the river, and getting away from the bad memories.

Waking Early

http://www.argentarchives.org/node/110973

The Dormant Ancients

http://www.argentarchives.org/node/110300

A Conversaton with the Keeper

http://www.argentarchives.org/node/106445
Back to top Go down
http://www.argentarchives.org/node/92178
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Cumulation - The death of Jonathan Delder   Adventures I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:47 pm

The death of the Guard Captain, Jonathan Delder, roleplayed out on the 9th of June 2012.

WRITTEN BY DELDER.

The wind blew gently through the darkened valleys of Gilneas, passing through the mountainous landscape of the headlands, through the large port-town of Keel Harbour, up the un-named river that leads into the City and across Gilneas City itself. The breeze drifted down the empty, rat-infested alleyways, passing by the abandoned and now crumbelling buildings and houses and draped across the lone figures face, gently. Ever so gently.

The figure, wolf-like in appearance, flexed its long and deadly claws; sinking them, alongside his massive paws into the tiled rooftop he had sat himself on. Stroking the feather he possesed in his left hand he stared out across the landscape that surrounded him. Dead, the land itself was dead. And perhaps that made sense, because as to were most of its inhabitants - But that's not to say those dead men did not still move.

Gilneas was a frightening land for the young and adventurous, but it had not always been this way. The figure remembered all to well the lush, green fields that it had once been, the merriment and the contentness that he felt in this land next to her. But she was gone now, and so was any hope of rejunvernating this land or at least so the figure thought. The Worgen, who was quite obviously male in nature, was not completely alone although; he could hear other howls from rival males and females echoing through the City and into the land around him.

Normally this would have terrified him, it would have to any normal man. But the figure wasn't a normal man and he himself struggeled to grasp the truth of it all. But perhaps it was better this way, his primal instincts would make it easy to run, jump and get away from the people that we're looking for him, that is if they we're any normal people. Truth be told, nothing was particulary normal about this whole encounter for the lone figure was being chased by Druids, those of the Gathering as well.

He felt the pouring rain on his back and his head, his torn and battered clothes doing little to protect him from the elements. But it felt good to be the thing he really was, to let primal instinct control him instead of attempting to fight it down with pills and supposed medicine. It was good to be a Worgen, and in this moment the figure was almost thankful for the damned creature that attacked him on that fateful night and changed his life forever. Almost.

But, like with so many other things in the man's life, it was too late to go back now he would have to face his fears tonight if he was to ever truly overcome them. His ears suddenly shot up, and his head quickly turned to the sound of speaking. They had come. He dug his claws deep into the tiling, shuffling slowly so he could see the Druid's with his own eyes. There was around seven of them, all of which the figure recalled from previous nights of running and hiding, one in particular stood out to him. Shan'do Malvor Lashvine.

The figure turned quickly, retracting his claws as soon as he realized that the Gathering had spotted him. He bounded across the rooftops, jumping from one to the next without a moments pause but then he was faced with a new problem. The row of houses had come to an end and he was now faced with an impossible leap to the next row that he knew he would never make. And so the man made a split second desicion, turning and propelling himself into the nearby canals.

The canals ran through the full length of Gilneas City and we're deep enough to just about stop the Worgen from hitting the bottom and breaking his legs. He forced himself to the surface, looking around and quickly spotting that his chasers we're already making their way towards him. He climbed upwards and over the wall that faced him, droping onto all fours and sprinting as fast as he could until he came to the one, massive bridge that is one of three entrances into the City.

He stopped for a moment, taking in a deep-breath and thinking for just one moment 'I hate water'. The man landed in the river with a massive splash that instanly told his pursuers where he was. He swam as fast as he could to the shore before sprinting towards the mountains, he had to make it to the Headlands. He could hear shouting behind him, the Druids jumping and crawling their way towards the Worgem despretly trying to speak to him and get him to stop.

But he didn't and slided through the fencing that lead into Lord Marveck Lysander's old farmhouse. But he didn't have any time to consider the past as the Gathering was fast getting closer to him, he jumped over a small wall and made his way up to the Headlands. The man pushed past the ruins, with only one purpose in mind: to reach the edge of the mountains that lay over the shoreline of Gilneas.

He finally came up to a large hill that looked over a gigantic ledge over the Northern ocean, his top-hat, Rapier and cloak were waiting. He came up to the edge, slowing now to a walk and scooping up his top-hat as he went placing it on his head and turning to regard the people who we're still chasing him. He realized suddenly that he wasn't even out of breath which was of course a massive suprise; 'It must have been the excitement of the chase', he told himself.

The men and women grouped around him, tired, confused and angry expressions looking directly at him. The Shan'do was the first to speak "J-Jon.. Jon, what are you doing?" He asked, keeling over to gasp for air. The others took a few steps forward but as soon as they did Jon edged closer towards the cliff. The Worgen leaning down onto one knee, closing his eyes and transforming back to that off a Human.

One of the Kaldorei, a man named Darthorian gaped at the sudden transformation, "Fascinating" he blurted out; fully aware that the others weren't interested. Jon rolled his shoulders, taking up the rapier and sliding it into its sheath as he peered around the group. They we're all waiting for answers of course, answers to why Jon had been running for the past week, why he had refused to return to them.

"Are we going to have to fight our own Captain of the Guard?" Another Worgen Druid named Orzan inquired, looking intently at Jonathan's sword. But the man just shook his head, looking up to the sky for a few moments before scanning the group. Seven, he was correct.

The Captain of the Guard narrowed his eyebrows, speaking to the group confidently "Something much petty I'm afraid. I give to you a confession". This was followed by multiple murmurs in the small crowd, Darthorian again blurting out his opinion with a 'Oh, finally!'. But Jon paused again, clearly he was finding it hard to speak to these Druid's at all afterwards they we're his friends, and he was about to admit to them that he'd commited atrocities none of them would have ever imagined.

"There was once a man" He spoke "A man with long, blond hair. A parent, a loving husband, an excellent blacksmith, a patriotic solider of Gilneas.. The sort of man that you could respect and put your life with and know that he would keep you safe, know that you would not ever be in any danger while he was around. That man was of course, me. But he died a long time ago" He barely paused between sentences, almost trying to rush himself so he could get this over faster.

"I wore these same clothes at the funeral of my wife. Emilisa, my beloved. After that I was so depressed, so deeply depressed that I found myself not wanting to fight for Gilneas anymore. I didn't care for the world anymore, because the world had taken everything that I'd ever loved.. Everything" The man spoke with such certainty, those listening could quickly tell he was telling the truth no matter how saddening it was.

"There we're so many battles lost and won, against myself and my enemies. We fought against a man named Lord Marveck Lysander, many of my friends and allies that helped me didn't even know why - But I did. I blamed him for everything that happened to me, after all he'd made sure I would never forget him by branding me on the shoulder like a common criminal. Many of my friends died in this battle against the Lord, so many good lives taken. And I killed him in the end, I dueled him and I won. But it wouldn't end there, it couldn't end there" He closed his eyes briefly, letting out a deep-breath.

"I lost my eye and my friends and I knew the Law would come for me, and I'd be at their mercy. I had to get out, I had to escape and start again. I abandoned my family, my brother: Rostur, and everyone else that was still left. I did it for so long, escaped and kept running; never staying in same place for too long before eventually making it to Stormwind" There was complete silence now, everyone watching and listened without a single whisper.

"I joined a mercenary company and for so many months I worked for different individuals including a man named Ellern Silverwolf. It was during one of these mercenary expeditions that I met Malvor" He motioned to the Shan'do, who then bit his lip and nodded "I saved his life and he told me that I could be given the position of Captain of the Guard for it. And so I took it, I knew working with him meant that the Law couldn't get to me".

"And I hid in your Gathering for so long.. I thought I was safe. But it only took one of you to find out the truth and report me to the Sentinels for me to be captured and brought here. And there we are. I've killed so many people in my time, the guilt is eating away at every fiber of my being" The Shan'do blinked a few times, looking like he was about to cry. It was too much for him.

But yet he spoke, asking the question that was most certainly on everyones lips "But why are you tell us all this now Jon, why now and no other time?". Jonathan sighed deeply, seeming to have already anticipated the question. He looked over his shoulder, at the edge of the cliff and shuffled his feet nervously as his pursuers we're dying for an answer to the question. They had to know.

"Because Malvor.. The guilt is just too much for me, this is the last time we'll be seeing each other" He took steps backwards towards the edge of the cliff as his friends gaped at him, all of them now realizing what he was about to do "I'm sorry" he said before falling back over the edge of the cliff.

They say that when you are about to die, your life flashes before you. Captain Jonathan Delder had no such luxiouries as he plumeted towards his obvious demise, towards the rocks that lay at the side of the coastline. His last thoughts at least we're noble ones 'I'm so sorry Emilisa, I'm so sorry'. He hit the rocks with no more then a thump, of course there was absolutely no way he could have survived it. However, he didn't die the moment he hit the rocks, instead he listened out for just one moment and heard the yells and cries of the Druid's he once called friends.

Last edited by Malvor on Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darthorian

Darthorian

Adventures Empty
PostSubject: The Fall of a Great Man   Adventures I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:44 pm

The Jade Gathering, an unkown organisation to Darthorian, were having a birthday party! Wishing to join the Gathering and the festivities, he joined in, and even gave Mr. Jonathan Delder a small seed as a birthday present. Then, the unexpected happened. Some Sentinels showed up, demanding the arrest of Jonathan. Darthorian, surprised as ever, played along, following the party to a boat that led to Gilneas, where Jonathan was to be tried. Thus ended the first day.

As they approached Gilneas, they crashed and the boat sunk, which meant that they lost Jonathan in the fray. Guided by Malvin Rockwood, a few of the Gathering headed for Keel Harbour, on the coast of Gilneas. Here, they rested and made camp, and Darthorian officially became one of the Gathering. Thus ended day two.

The next few days went quietly, with Darthorian going running through the local fields to keep himself occupied. He surveyed the locals, searching constantly for a Feral, keeping Perky close by him all the time. He even grew a fond love for an Elf called Annithia.

A number of events took place in this time spent in Gilneas. Stranded, and without Jonathan, Darthorian thrived to understand the situation. A turning point is when Darthorian met with Jonathan himself, alone, and was given a task, with a reward. Food and rope, in exchange for a key to a personal chest in Jonathan's own former home. The chest revealed little, containing some letters and a tiny diamond. They gave little information, however deatiled the fall, both socially and emotionally, of Jonathan Delder.

A few days later, after meeting some of the locals and becoming close with an Elf called Thanderion, Darthorian met with the Stormglen Minutemen with the Gathering, who were also stranded. After a dangerous evening of Forsaken battleships and the near-death of Thanderion, the Gathering retreated to Tal'doren, in the Blackwald.

The next day, something large happened. Rostur Delder, Jonathan's twisted brother, sent some of the Gathering on a brutal and deadly task to collect items in exchange for a Truth Serum Pill. Darthorian went after an old bottle of Gilnean red wine, but was met by two people, a married couple. Threatened, Darthorian managed to disable and knock out the wife, and then did the same to the man, despite the fact that he blew up the entire cellar, almost killing Darthorian. The journey back was simple. When all the items were returned, Darthorian was given the Pill, and attempted to administer it to Jonathan, who was captured a few days earlier. Jonathan became Feral, resisting the Pill, and fled. The day was done.

Then came the ending to the Gilneas excursion. The Gathering, aided by Orzan's ability to speak with Jonathan, tracked him down, and chased him from the City to the Headlands. Perched on a cliff, with a rapier and top hat waiting for him, Jonathan revelaed everything. His betrayals, his adventures with many other people, and his eventual joining of the Gathering. Darthorian was amazed by the story, which blew all of his theories "out of the park". Promptly afterwards, Mr. Jonathan Delder, a sadly unknown Hero to Darthorian, jumped to his death, leaving all of the Jade Gathering stunned. affraid
Back to top Go down
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Abdication - Malvor's Journal   Adventures I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:52 am

Quick OOC overview:

For the purpose of writing up future events with The Jade Gathering, I will publish such works in Shan'do Malvor Lashvine's newly made 'journal'. This will allow for possible IC conversations to spark up, and gives the wider community an insight into The Jade Gathering's events. Please, read on and find out a little more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<The words within this journal are neatly scripted, with tails at the end of letters and an obvious useage of a quill pen. The Journal itself seems to be constructed of hard-back paper, but is coated with a thick layer of bark. Between the bark and the original cover, a small seedling is placed, this has bloomed, and small blue flowers sprout out of the bark at perculiar angles. The paper is rough, but the pages are easy to turn, on the front cover the single word 'Journal' is engraved into the bark.

This particular entry is written upon a single piece of parchment, inserted into the Journal between two other entries. It seems in a similar text, and written by the same hand. But the paper is torn at the edges, as if this were added at a later date.>

Entry eight

Sunday 29th July

The happenings of yesterday's gathering were greusome, intense and highly unexpected. We met in the Grove of the Ancients again as per usual for a Saturday, and set out to investigate the Twilight Camp just North of the Grove. It was there that we encountered Lord Thomas Anderson, and he began to speak to us.

I was surprised, shoked and speechless for a moment, as the man explained that he was going to take us on a ride, and was going to demonstrate his Arcanist skills. It was when I, and Advisor Windwalker, were about to speak, that the man disappeared from our sight.

We were once again surprised at this show, but realised shortly afterwards that it must have been an arcane spell of his that had caused teleportation to another pane. We looked around for but a second before an almost painful tugging sensation began to manifest in the back of my, and the other Jade's, skulls.

It was as if something had grabbed hold of my mind and was viciously pulling at it, trying to remove it from my head. I resisted at first, but the pain became too much, and my vision blurred. I felt my body fall limp to the ground and awoke a moment later with myself half submerged in freezing water.

I looked around and saw that Advisor Windwalker and Druidess Rainseeker were in a similar disposition. We were all standing on one end of a broken peer, the waves smashing against our bodies and the rain pumelling our heads. We looked for a form of shelter, but the peer was slippery and we couldn't make our way out.

It was then that the Human's voice spoke once again. He told us that he had been expecting our presence, and had made plans for us. He also spoke of some anonymus 'guests' that would be arriving at the peer shortly. We waited in the cold, screaming our defiance to the man, when the so-called 'guests' arrived.

They were two fully grown male Naga, possibly those whom we had chosen to go against the previous week. We sought a way to escape their presence, but it was impossible. They laid attack upon us within moments, and Druidess Rainseeker and the Advisor both began to defend themselves from the onslaught.

We fought for a full ten or fifteen minutes; the rain continuing to make its anger known and the waves continuing to batter our weakening bodies as we moved about the peer. Just as the battle was turning in the Naga's favour, a manic "Grgll..!" could be heard coming from the seas.

It was then that a huge Murloc, one easily three times the size of its usual counterparts, burst from the waves, crashing down onto the peer and knocking the Naga backwards. Anderson compained, of course, but the Murloc helped turn the battle against him.

We defeated the Naga, and the large Murloc turned his attention towards Anderson. It charged at him, trying to knock him away with its huge muscular arms. But once again, the dastardly Arcanist disappeared from our sight. The Murloc charged straight through where he had once been standing.

In the period of clam between this and the next happening, I managed to gather my thoughts and began to understand what was happening. The Murloc whom had come to save us was of the tribe that we had chosen to aid, and the Naga seemed to have sided with Anderson after we had killed their kin.

It was after this that the tugging sensation once again began to pull at our minds. It caused our vision to once again blur and eventually blacken, and within moments we were in another pane once more. I opened my eyes and looked about me, and in the thick, green-ish air, I could instantly tell where we were: Draenor.

Advisor Windwalker took the headband from his forehead and threw it on the ground, crying out in obvious pain, and Druidess Rainseeker once again looked around for the so-called 'Lord'. It was then that we noticed that two newcomers had joined our ranks; Druidess' Barkskin and Moonrage were standing in the din.

We briefly exchanged welcomes before returning our attention to the task at hand. We noticed that during the time spent conversing, Anderson had once more materlialised in the location. He was dressed in similar garb, but with a sterner look on his face. He spoke of the ghosts and ghouls that hung around this area.

It was then that I noticed where we were actually standing. It was an area infested with the undead and Demons alike. The altar of Gul'dan. Anderson explained that the ghosts woudl not bother us, but he was going to ensure that we did not leave this location alone. This was responded to with a number of violent denials.

He then began to make use of his Arcanist 'skills' once again, summoning several beastly undead to his side and giving them the orders to lend attack to three of the other Jades. I was lucky enough to not be targetted by the undead, but was instead frozen in an ice-like tomb, unable to move.

My memory of this particular happening stops here, but I am told that Anderson proceeded to teleport the other Jades to a location not unlike the Storm Peaks, atop a huge mountain. They were beset upon by further undead beings, but it was the icy atmosphere that caused the most damage.

When I became aware of what was happening once again, we were in a fiery land. A land that had once been vibrant with life, had once had trees growing in it, with animals living out their existance in peace. It was the Burning Thicket in Darkshore, a forest destroyed by Deathwing and his followers.

I found myself once again with my fellow Jades, all of which were likewise surprised to find themselves back in Darkshore so quickly. The 'Lord' was once again nowhere to be seen. We looked around briefly for a way out of this firey land when the Human's voice rang out above us once again.

He stated that this was the 'final straw' and that, being in the domain of fire, Anderson would not let us leave here alive. We strongly objected to this, and Druidess Moonrage took on her flight totem, flying up to confront Anderson on the ledge which he had appeared upon.

The rest of us followed around, leaping over the burning ground and dodging the numerous fire elementals that inhabited the location. We jumped over an almost boiling river that somehow managed to run through the location with minimal ease. The forest continued to cry out it's pain.

We found Anderson standing over the body of the fallen Druidess Velara Moonrage near to an elemental gate. He gloated, and Druidess Rainseeker behind us fell to the ground due to the searing heat. We were beaten, exhausted, but Anderson had to die. Druidess Barkskin tried her luck with confronting the man, but to no avail.

He continued to stand over our fellow Druidess' body, pointing his blazing staff at her and claiming that event a step forward would lead to the annihiliation of her. We stopped, unable to even do anything to lend her aid. Even my words could not begin to penetrate his hard skull, and we prayed for a miracle.

A miracle arrived. The Cultists whom we had reluctantly formed a vague alliance with the previous nights began to march into the area. Their leader; a man called Azgilarn, strided through the smoke and haze and began to shout his defiance at Anderson. He distracted the man long enough for a fatal move to be made.

A spear came flying out from behind the man, from the direction of several other of his followers. The spear made contact with Anderson's body and carried on. It penetrated his skin and knocked him to the ground. He was dead within seconds. After all this time, the seemingly omnipoent Lord Thomas Anderson had fallen to a single thrown spear.

We picked up our wounded and I dealt with the body of Anderson, giving my thanks to Azgilarn and his other rebels. The whole fight was over, so simply, and we had only a long treck back to the Grove to consider what had transpired. I spent a long while meditating in the area before walking back myself.

We are now putting things back together after such a painful encounter, and preparing for the final stages in our quest to deal with the Twilight's Hammer. What lies ahead of us is untold, but it will undoubtedly be filled with mysytery, discovery, and a fair bit of sorrow.

Back to top Go down
Rainseeker

Rainseeker

Adventures Empty
PostSubject: The man   Adventures I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:41 pm

It was a beautiful day as the rain had just stopped and there was a rainbow in the sky as the clouds started to fade away and the sun once again began to shine it's light over Ashenvale. Ilidia looks at her mother and asks her if it is alright that she takes a break from the training to make a walk through the nature as it was such a lovely day, her mother replied that is was alright as long as Ilidia would come back before dark.

Ilidia walks to her room and begins to collect the things she needs; a small pouch meant to hold collected herbs as well as a small flask of water. She notices that she needs to fill the flask as it was almost empty, she smils happily as she left her room. She stops and ponders for a small moment and decides to take her spear with her, just to be safe. She walks back in to her room and takes her spear, she then hangs it over her back with the robe attached to it. She glances around the room in satisfaction and once again walks out smiling. As she walks out of the house she sees her father coming to her and he motions her to wait, when he comes closer he towers over her and places his hand on her shoulder. "Ilidia your mother told me that you were going for a walk, could you keep your eyes open for herbs? It appears that I am almost out of them." Ilidia smiles at her father and motions at the small pouch hanging from her belt. "I was already planning to do that." Her father smiles at her and speaks the following words: "My dear daughter, it is good to see you plan ahead. Now go and enjoy yourself." Ilidia smiles at him and gives a small nod before moving to the outside of town. 

She goes in the direction of Azshara. As she comes close to the outskirts of the town she moves to the shoreline and kneels down close to the water. As she looks at the water she sees it is clean, she then takes her flask and carefully fills it with the water. She closes the lid and hangs it on her belt, she stands up again and walks to the bridge in order to cross it. One of the sentinels is on top of he bridge and stops her; "Be careful Ilidia, we've been receiving reports of the bears attacking people, most likely to protect their young, so keep your eyes open and be careful." Ilidia smiles at the sentinel; "Thank you for your concern and I will be careful." The sentinel motions her to proceed and looks after Ilidia as she walks away.

Ilidia smiles as she walks through the moist and still shiny grass, she sees small critters coming out of hiding. She keeps walking as she looks around for herbs and simply enjoys what she sees as the wet grass soaks her robe and feet - yet she is not bothered by this. She then spots a bear cub and quickly realizes she needs to move away from it. As she backs up and looks around for the mother of the cub, the cub moves to her and Ilidia stands still in surprize, thinking what should she should do now. If the mother comes and sees her, it would surely proceed to attack.  

As she stands there and looks around for signs of the mother the cub roams around her feet and growls at her although they do not appear to be hostile but rather show fear. Upon hearing this she looks down at the cub, wondering why it would do that. As she is focused on the cub a young Kaldorei appears from the bushes and approaches Ilidia. "His mother will not come so you can do with the cub as you wish." Ilidia quickly looks at him in surprise "What do you mean by that?" The man reacts by shrugging his shoulders, "It attacked me and while defending myself I killed the mother of that cub." She blinks her eyes and peers at the man. "But what is there to come of this cub then?" He looks at her with a neutral expression, "It will most likely die from starvation or from another predator." She glances at the cub: "We can't just leave him to such a fate, there must be something we can do." As she says this she thinks of the little Elf that never came home.

The man replied: "I know what must be done," he then takes a piece of meat from a bag hanging over his shoulder and kneels down motioning for the cub to come closer. As the cub does so it begins to eat from the meat. The man draws a dagger and slams it in to the cub's heart, as he does this the cub gives a painful roar and collapses on to the ground.

Upon seeing this Ilidia becomes furious and starts to yell at him, "What was that good for? There was no reason to kill it!" The man looks up as he is cleaning the blood off of his dagger with a piece of cloth, "It would have died anyway, at least now it dies with minimal pain." Ilidia stands there thinking over his words and reluctantly giving up her fight. She asks him what he was going to do with the cub. He tells her that he would eat it and use the other parts as that was the custom of their kind.

As he was harvesting the cub she simply looks at what he was doing, she shakes her head in frustration and turns her gaze to the side and notices a herb she never saw before. She goes to it and takes a small knife out of her bag and she carefully uses it to cut a piece of the herb, as she does this he looks at her, "stop collecting flowers you need to guide me to the next town." she stands up and places the knife and the piece of herb in her bag, she then motions behind him "there is the road if you follow it you will find a town." 

The man looks over his shoulder "I do not care where this road of yours is, you are going to lead me there." Ilidia shrugs and looks at him, " And why would I do that?" The man smiles "Because we are of the same kin and I am asking your aid, or would you refuse to lend your aid to your kin?" Ilidia looks at him in frustration "Very well then, follow me."

She begins to walk as she finished her sentence but stops as she hears the man behind her, "Hold on I need to get my supplies first!" Ilidia looks over her shoulder in frustration, "Hurry up already I do not have all day." the man angrily looks at her, "I only need a few minutes, you just go and take it easy in the mean time little girl." Ilidia looks at him with surprise as she opens her mouth she turns around and walks to a nearby tree, she then leans back against it as she waits for the man.

After about an hour the man returns with his saber and the supplies it carries, as he was looking around he noticed Ilidia sleeping against the tree. He grins and leaves his saber behind as he begins to approach Ilidia, as he reaches her he leans forward to her and takes a knife from his belt, he holds it close to thee straps that keeps her robe up as he thinks about it for a moment.

After a few seconds he takes the knife away and places it back, he then gently slaps her face as he speak, "It is time to wake up little girl, you have kept me waiting long enough." Ilidia her eyes open up as she feels the slaps and hears the words little girl, "What do you mean by that, you said you would be back soon and it is already dark!" The man shrugs his shoulders, "Apparently I needed more time then I thought now let's get going before it gets any darker."

Ilidia looks up at the sky in concern, the man looks at her, "Shall we move to the town, or are we going to look at the sky all night?" Ilidia turns her gaze on the man, "Do you even have any respect for other things?" The man shrugs his shoulders, "I do have respect for some things but not for everything." Ilidia signs, "Let's just get going." she begins to walk away and the warrior follows her in silence.

At the meanwhile Ilidia her mother came up to the bridge and nodded to the sentinel, " Have you seen my daughter return?" The sentinel slowly shakes her head," No sister but I am keeping my eyes open for her." Ilidia her mother turns her gaze on the road and shakes her head, "I hope that she is save." the sentinel also turns her gaze on the road, "You have trained her well, she will take care of herself." Ilidia her mother shakes her head, "Still I want to see her return, I have already lost my son and I do not want to lose her as well." The sentinel places her hand on Ilidia her mother her shoulder, " I can send out a small party of sentinels to look for her if you want?" Ilidia her mother slowly shakes her head, "Thank you but it is to soon, if she does not return in the night we will go search for her tomorrow." The sentinel nods at her, "Very well, you should get some rest then. I will keep my eyes open for her." Ilidia her mother nods, "May Elune watch over you tonight." the sentinel nods back, "And may she watch over Ilidia." Ilidia her mother walks away with a faint smile.

With Ilidia her mother gone two sentinels walk to the bridge, as the come next to the sentinel there they bow at her. "You called us sister, is anything wrong?"
The sentinel on the bridge nods, "Yes one of us is out there, she is called Ilidia and I want you two to follow the road. Perhaps you can find her and bring her back, but do not leave the road unless you can see her." both sentinels mod in understanding, "We will bring her back safe, when we find her." the sentinel bow to them, "Be swift sisters and may Elune guide you."

As Ilidia and the man are walking towards the road in silence as they listen to the sounds around them, where he looks around with a almost aggressive look in his eyes. Those of Ilidia sparkle as she enjoys the peace of the night.

As they come up to the road Ilidia points in the direction of Astranaar, "It is this way." The man nods as he looks in the direction, "Someone is coming." Ilidia peers at the road as her ears twitch, she sees two figures coming, "Perhaps those are sentinels scouting the road?" The man looks at her, "I hope so, because we are going to walk  in their direction." Ilidia nods at him and they begin to walk towards them, as they get closer to each other they slow down and stop before the sentinels. The sentinels looks at the man first and then they look at Ilidia. "It is good to see. You in good health sister, what happened?"
Ilidia points at the man, "He happened, and he needed time get his supplies." The man looks at her and then turns his gaze on the sentinels, "In my defense she fell asleep." Both sentinels smile and shake their heads. Ilidia looks angry at him for saying that but she decides to let it go. One of the sentinels nods in the direction of Astranaar, "Shall we get moving then?" Ilidia nods in silence.

As they are walking the man begins to speak, "Why did you two come out here?" Both sentinels look at him as one replies, "Ilidia her mother already lost one child and she is a sentinel, we take care of our own. In fact she does not even know that we are out here." The man looks at Ilidia for a moment, "So she needs to be guarded?" both sentinels laugh, "No she can take care of herself, her mother is training her for quite some time now." The man smiles and peers at Ilidia, "Perhaps we can spar some time? That is if you are not scared." Ilidia looks at him with rage burning in her eyes, "Be careful when challenging strangers, they might be more then you can handle!"The warrior begins to laugh as Ilidia looks at him in frustration.

After laughing for a few minutes the man spoke again, "Perhaps but there is only one way to find it if I am a match for you, I only hope that I do not injure you to much." Ilidia looks at him with a grim, "Tomorrow seems like a good day to figh, how about it?" Both the sentinels look at her with pride and the man with a spotting smile on his face, "It is a date then."

With these words the reach the bridge, the sentinel on top it nods at the other two, "Thank you sisters, now get some rest." both sentinels nod and look at Ilidia, "We will be watching you tomorrow, now get your rest you will need it. And you come with us we will provide you with a bed." the point at the man during the last words. Ilidia bows in respect at the sentinels, "Thank you for your aid sisters, may Elune be with you." the sentinel on the bridge places her hand on Ilidia her shoulder, "Go to your mothers he is worried, no need for formality go now." Ilidia nods at the sentinel and makes her way back home. 

As Ilidia came home her mother was waiting, "Ilidia where where you?" Ilidia inclines her head, "I was held up by a young male elf, he was in need of my aid. But is it alright if I tell you the story another time, for I am tired and I have a fight with the man tomorrow." Ilidia her mother looks at her daughter for a moment, "Very well Ilidia go and take your rest, it has been a long day." she then motions her to go as she walks away. As I
India enters her roam she takes of her dirty clothes and lys down in bed thinking, "What a strange day and what a rude man." With this thought she falls asleep.

The following morning she woke up and slowly opened her eyes as she looks around the room, she then leans forward "Ugh what a strange day it was, and in a few hours I will need to fight that man." She then walks to the closet and takes out her training armor witch she pulls on, a she is finished she takes her spear with her as well and goes outside to walk for a moment. As she Leaves the house she sees no sign of her parents, she shakes her head and walks around the town. After a while the man appears next to her, "Well are you ready for out fight little girl?" Ilidia looks at him in frustration, I am preparing myself. Leave me to calm my mind." The man laughs at her, "There is no need for such a thing, all you need are your skills in battle." Ilidia looks at him,"It was not a question, leave me so I can get my mind right." The man laughs at her again, "As I said,   you do not need it so I will not leave you alone." as Ilidia looks at him in anger they reach her mother and the sentinels.

Ilidia her mother looks at them, "So are you lot ready to fight? We will not interfere as we are only here to watch." The man smiles, "Yes I am ready." he then walks away from Ilidia and takes his spear in his hands as he motions her to do the same. ilidia quickly follows his example, "Who will begin then?"
Ilidia her mother speaks out, "as the man is new to this place he will begin to show what he can do." The man nods at her and the sentinels and turns his gaze on Ilidia, "Ready or not here I come."

In the fight itself both are fairly equal as the parry and dodge each others attacks, after about 15 minutes the man decides to chance tactic and he begins to insult Ilidia in the hope she would lose her guard. But the opposite happens as Ilidia angers she begins to hit harder and still retains her defense. Although the man sees this he continues to vex her in the hope she would make mistakes, and making her open for a attack. During this time in the fight both have minor injuries, although not dangerous the both bleed. And then Ilidia snaps giving in to the anger towards the man, although the man is able to block the incoming hit he is thrown to the side. He quickly gets back up and is barely able to avoid the next blow, Ilidia rapidly swings her spear at the man and causes more serious injuries like a large cut on his left arm and right leg. With those two limbs injured heavily the man is more or less defenseless, as Ilidia attempts to deal another blow she is parried by the man but he looses his grip on the weapon and it flies away as he is hit in the chest. He cries out in agony as he falls back panting heavily and screaming in pain, Ilidia walks over to him and stands above him. As she swings her weapon again she is thrown over by her mother, thus her weapon slides of opening the mans jaw, neck and shoulder. The man cries out in pain for a few seconds but passes out from the pain.

Four sentinels run to him and carefully pick him up, as they did this they carry him to a nearby building and another one runs of to find a healer. Ilidia lies on the soil with her mother above her, in her surprise she has snapped out of her rage and her eyes are looking in that of her mother. Ilidia her mother looks at her, "We are going home now!" Ilidia nods to her in silence as she is overwhelmed by emotions, both stand up and walk to their home. As they arrive their a sentinel that carried the man comes after them, Ilidia is sent inside by her mother as she speaks to the sentinel. As her mother returns to her she looks at her with a mingle of pride and disappointment, "Even if he makes it alive, he will never be the same again." Nods in silence as a single tear rolls over her cheek, her mother speaks again "It appears that your training is complete, I will not train you any further as you do not have enough control over your self. Perhaps you should spend more time with your father, he might be able to guide. You to gain more balance and respect for life. Now go and think about what happened here today." Ilidia nods in silence and makes her way to her roam where she sits on the side of the bed and cries as she thinks of what she has done.

After a few days they learned that the man did not make it, the healer could simply not aid him enough, he could only depress the pain. But the warrior had said that Ilidia was not to blame, for he was vexing her to much and he died from his own mistake. 

<OOC: For so far my first entry, I hope you enjoined it and I will keep it open for a Edit in the future if I see it fit to chance things to make it better.>
Back to top Go down
Rainseeker

Rainseeker

Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Experiments    Adventures I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:49 am

<The following is not a adventure but more of a look on things.>

Fel awakening

As the sun sets and begins to give it's spare light to the corrupted lands of Felwood, once again exposing the dangerous that could be seen. With so many dangers in the area there are always those that loom in the shadows, waiting for an opportunity  or already corrupting the land in peace.  With all the corruption the air carries a taint of death and decay, in some place worse then the other. As this foul stench is carried by the wind it enters the noses of those people found in the whisperwind grove, once again reminding them of what is around them. And that what they hope to do in these lands.

A cough is heard as one of those people is rudely awoken by this foul stench, she is not used to it as the people that live here. No she was only passing true, and now she finds herself waiting for treatment and blood experiments. She only stays because she wants to know the result, to know that she is still in good health.

O how I long to leave this place, the stench alone is driving me mad. As soon as I know the result I will leave this cursed place, if it was not for seeing that worgen hunter. I would have only staid her to rest for the night, I was going to Ashenvale to see my mother but now I just want to return to the others.

She closes her eyes again, in a attempt to sleep for a while longer. It might not be easy but she will try again. Elune knows she is a strange woman that tends to make a mistake, but usually works to un do or fix what comes from them.
Elune shine your light over these land. Free it from the corruption that haunts here. But feel free to leave it for us, us the children of the night. For in time we will overcome this corruption, we will remake this land to what is was.

Suddenly her eyes fling open ans there she lies, she looks at the roof. Would she have tough of something, what could be so imported that she looks so serious. She gets away from the bed and she gathers her things, she walks outside of the building. She goes to the place where they lost their crusade, her eyes resting on a single tree. She moves closer to the tree and then looks at it again, she just stands there for an hour looking around. Her thoughts go back to then and the weeks prior to the crusade. Thinking of those that they lost, wandering if they where still alive.

She walks back with a faint smile but her eyes still red, such a strange women. Finding hope where there is little, it is Ilidia a Kal'dorei that almost gave her life to save a man that was in trouble because of her. She is a stubborn women, setting her mind and focusing on her goal. She regrets the past and with the resent development, she also misses her brother. He who is lost and is yet to be found. 

That is who she is, and this is where she is. Felwood, a corrupted land. Filled with demons, and corrupted animals. The rivers filled with foul water, suffering is all around. You can not avoid it, this land must be cleansed. We all now it, but yet not enough act. This land will stay corrupted for now, but one day we will succeed.

Although the day is not at an end yet, we leave it alone. Perhaps to look at another. 
Back to top Go down
Rainseeker

Rainseeker

Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventures   Adventures I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:17 am

3 weeks ago Desdal was lost and Ilidia her parents where still not speaking with her. 

The sun was setting and the moon was rising to shine it's spare light over the land, Ilidia was in her bed looking outside the window thinking "Still my parents are not speaking to me, perhaps I should just leave. And leave them, obviously I have ashamed them. I do not know if they still love me but I have had enough of the silence, I will go to find my brother. Although I do not know where to look, perhaps I will find him in time. So I can undo what I did wrong, I am certain my parents will speak to me again when I bring him back."

She started to look for things she could use, and placed them in a bag. She also took an old spear, although it was not in a very good shape she decided to take it with her. her mother gave it to her, it was her old spear and she preferred new  and strong.  Ilidia did not mind having the old spear, Asti was still a weapon she could wield. She was able to leave the house without being seen, but there was a sentinel on the bridge and she was spotted by her. She was taken to the captain and there she told was she was hoping to do, although the captain admired her for doing this. She took her to her home and Ilidia told the same story there, even tough she was hoping to leave to do this. Her parents did not let her and sent her back to her room, she could hear only mumbling coming from the other room and cried herself to sleep.

as Ilidia her parents spoke it was clear that they agreed that is was to dangerous for her to undertake something like that. And that they where wrong not to speak to her, they agreed that is was best to stop this silent treatment. And that they would speak to her again Tomorow, they did not feel like loosing another child.

The following morning they spoke to her in a normal way, as Ilidia began to cry they asked why and she said. "I am just so happy that you are speaking to me again, it was a torment to life in silence for weeks." her mother replied, "We where angry but we do not want to loose you as well. Come now dry your tears we have too catch up on your training." Ilidia wiped away her tears and nodded at her mother happily, "Indeed we have."

With this the bound between Ilidia and her parents began to grow again, as is was before her little brother disappeared. As they fought her what they knew, and Ilidia working hard to earn their respect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventures   Adventures I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Jade Gathering :: In Character :: Adventures-
Jump to: