The Jade Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all members (and anyone interested) in The Jade Gathering.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Path of Feral Balance - Thanderion & Darthorian's Sideplot

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thanderion

Thanderion

The Path of Feral Balance - Thanderion & Darthorian's Sideplot Empty
PostSubject: The Path of Feral Balance - Thanderion & Darthorian's Sideplot   The Path of Feral Balance - Thanderion & Darthorian's Sideplot I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:26 pm

Having recently regained his sanity, Thanderion struggles to find true peace and balance within himself as the constant internal struggle between him and the Great White Wolf continue to plague his thoughts.
Memories of his life long since passed begin to fade as he slowly forgets what it truly means to be a Night Elf.

Now, with Darthorian afflicted with the Feral curse, Thanderion must seek to master himself and become one with both Worgen and Night Elf. Only then will he be able to help his new-found friend walk the long and difficult road he had struggled and stumbled across for thousands of years.

He must rise to the challenge of Goldrinn for both of their sakes and perhaps, in his quest to gain balance between Elf and Wolf, he may happen upon memories he thought long since gone... and power he thought long since out of reach.

(Okay guys, it's down as a sideplot as it's nothing to do with the main guild storyline and obviously does involve Darthorian. However this is, for the most part, Thanderion's main storyline and I would be most happy if it could be included sometime in the coming months, whenever the guild feels happy to get involved in such a story. Although it sounds as if it'll be Darth and Thand, other characters will be neccesary due to certain plotpoints I have planned! =) ))
Back to top Go down
Darthorian

Darthorian

PostSubject: Re: The Path of Feral Balance - Thanderion & Darthorian's Sideplot   The Path of Feral Balance - Thanderion & Darthorian's Sideplot I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:46 pm

Very Happy Yay! Would be cool to integrate this into the guild, however I don't wanna push too many things that involve me Razz
Back to top Go down
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

PostSubject: Thanderion's event   The Path of Feral Balance - Thanderion & Darthorian's Sideplot I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:43 am

As I said to Sinreas, I would like to bring this into the guild events, but it'll take a lot of work to make things interesting for all. Maybe on a one-off basis, and we'll see how things go from there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.argentarchives.org/node/92178
Thanderion

Thanderion

PostSubject: Re: The Path of Feral Balance - Thanderion & Darthorian's Sideplot   The Path of Feral Balance - Thanderion & Darthorian's Sideplot I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:29 am

As you say, boss!
Back to top Go down
Ashevn

Ashevn

PostSubject: Re: The Path of Feral Balance - Thanderion & Darthorian's Sideplot   The Path of Feral Balance - Thanderion & Darthorian's Sideplot I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:18 pm

Did you guys continue the storyline once we landed in Azshara? How'd it go?
Back to top Go down
Thanderion

Thanderion

PostSubject: Re: The Path of Feral Balance - Thanderion & Darthorian's Sideplot   The Path of Feral Balance - Thanderion & Darthorian's Sideplot I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:19 am

We're continuing it now.... =D
Infact Ashevn, we'll be needing you very soon so I hope he resurfaces soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Path of Feral Balance - Thanderion & Darthorian's Sideplot   The Path of Feral Balance - Thanderion & Darthorian's Sideplot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Path of Feral Balance - Thanderion & Darthorian's Sideplot
Page 1 of 1