The Jade Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all members (and anyone interested) in The Jade Gathering.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Storyline

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

Guild Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Guild Storyline   Guild Storyline I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:29 pm

I can't really begin changing this until I have some more suggestions, but here we go:

Captain Jonathan Delder has taken his own life and the Jades are stranded in Gilneas without a means of leaving. Shan'do Lashvine had fallen into a pit of depression and paranoia since the death of his Guard Captain, and it will take some strong words to get his state changed to something more friendly. The first job of the Jades will have to be to organise some way out of Gilneas and back to Kalimdor - but how?

Post your own character storyline below (as a reply), and I'll try and make sure it gets into the guild events!
Back to top Go down
http://www.argentarchives.org/node/92178
Darthorian

Darthorian

Guild Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Darthorian's Story   Guild Storyline I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:26 pm

Little does Darthorian know, an old relative of his, who he believed dead, is quite the opposite, and has returned, swearing vengeance to Darthorian for something he did, something he hides. This poses a great threat to Darthorian, and, in turn, Perky, as his brother has found a very large amount of power; enough power to combat two of Darthorian. Not even in Cat Form does Darthorian stand a chance, alone. sunny
Back to top Go down
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

Guild Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Darthorian's story   Guild Storyline I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:31 pm

I like it; all evil and such, and I'm sure we could find a way to work this into the guild storyline events! Maybe when we return to Kalimdor we can make one or two of our Officer-led events on a Monday, Thursday or Friday. Of course, we'll need someone to play the part of this brother, but that can be arranged. Did you have anything specific that would happen during this encounter?
Back to top Go down
Darthorian

Darthorian

Guild Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Storyline   Guild Storyline I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:36 pm

Not quite yet, no. I know where most of it is going to happen, and I know what I'm going to do for the final event in the series of, hopefully, 5, which won't span over one week, they'll be spread out.

He/she who wishes to be the character, please contact me!
Back to top Go down
Delder

Delder

Guild Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Playing the role   Guild Storyline I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:46 pm

I could play the roll of your relative if you want Darth, although I'd have to be playing him/her as a Warrior OOCly and not a DK.
Back to top Go down
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

Guild Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Playing the role   Guild Storyline I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:54 pm

Yep, it looks like Delder will be playing the part of the brother. When do you think the event can start to take place, Darthorian?
Back to top Go down
Darthorian

Darthorian

Guild Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Storyline   Guild Storyline I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:01 pm

It really would be best if it was a Death-Knight, but.... I suppose we -could- use a Warrior, if you find the appropriate gear for him. It must be a Night Elf however. I'm thinking August, though it might be earlier, such as late July, possibly mid July (but I'd be on holiday, but I'm going with my laptop).
Back to top Go down
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

Guild Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild storyline   Guild Storyline I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:05 pm

We'll sort it out. Perhaps someone else will be able to play the role. I personally have an 85 Night Elf Warrior who could take on the role, but it would mean that I wouldn't be in the event.
Back to top Go down
Darthorian

Darthorian

Guild Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Storyline   Guild Storyline I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:12 pm

I'd only need the brother in 3 of the 5 planned events. Possibly 4 events overall, however. Also, it does not really matter whether or not Malvor is there, infact it doesn;t really matter who's there, aslong as there are people to save Darth's butt. Thanderion is.... necessary. Erlador and Ashevn would also be very wanted. Darth would want to prove himself to Malvor, but again, your presence isn't necessary Surprised
Back to top Go down
Darthorian

Darthorian

Guild Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Storyline   Guild Storyline I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:32 pm

Okay, dates! Firstly, I need a pre-event event, which will only be Darthorian, Thanderion and the brother. (Delder/Malvor) Which will take place on Tuesday the 19th June. After that, the events will take place on the 21st, 22nd, 25th and 28th of June. Thank you.

flower
Back to top Go down
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

Guild Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Event Tuesday   Guild Storyline I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:47 pm

I can't make it on the Tuesdays, as I've always got something on in real life, and I think Delder's at a similar disposition. Perhaps we could change the date slightly?
Back to top Go down
Darthorian

Darthorian

Guild Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Storyline   Guild Storyline I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Whoa, what? i didmt mean to write Tuesday. I meant the Thursday. Sorry, I got that wrong, I shall repeat! Or, rather, repair. Pre-event event will be on... Pssh, the Monday, I guess. Monday 18th. First main event will then be on Wednesday 20th. Then the 21st. Then 22nd, then the 25th.
Back to top Go down
Thanderion

Thanderion

Guild Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Storyline   Guild Storyline I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:38 am

I shall endeavour to be at as many of these events as humanly possible. However, real life is a bit messy on my end at the moment but hopefully it should not interfere with my presence. What time on Monday were you needing me as I'll likely be out till between 8-10 realm time or there abouts. Since you've caught me early though, I'll try and fit my plans around it.

I have a few things planned for Thanderion but those can surely come later.
Back to top Go down
Darthorian

Darthorian

Guild Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Storyline   Guild Storyline I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:44 am

Timing, I can;t reveal just yet, it entirely depends on Delder and you. I'm pretty much available all night. Just let me know when is best for you guys!
rabbit
Back to top Go down
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

Guild Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darthorian   Guild Storyline I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:48 am

We can't do Wednesdays, Vador, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Darthorian

Darthorian

Guild Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Storyline   Guild Storyline I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:50 am

Okay, dates REPOSTED. First main event (disregarding pre-event) Thursday 21st. Second, Friday 22nd. Third, Sunday 24th. Fourth and final event is on Thursday the 28th of June.

THANK YOU.
flower
Back to top Go down
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

Guild Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Darthorians' event   Guild Storyline I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:03 am

Skipping the Monday?
Back to top Go down
Darthorian

Darthorian

Guild Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Storyline   Guild Storyline I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:08 am

Yes, you will see why.
Back to top Go down
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

Guild Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Darthorian's event   Guild Storyline I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:11 am

Ooo.. How mysterious.

And y u no hav profile picture yet?!
Back to top Go down
Darthorian

Darthorian

Guild Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Storyline   Guild Storyline I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:17 am

Because I have not had the time.
Back to top Go down
Darthorian

Darthorian

Guild Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Storyline   Guild Storyline I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:08 am

I AM DOING THIS ON BEHALF OF ORZAN!

As we leave Gilneas, Orzan wanders off for himself and does not end up returning with us to Ashenvale. Oh noes! affraid

As we return to Ashenvale, we start to notice moving shadows, and eyes lurking, peering at us from afar. Eventually, Orzan will reveal himself, but will something have changed?
Back to top Go down
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

Guild Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Orzan   Guild Storyline I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:17 am

Good stuff! I hope that Orzan gets his account up soon so we can discuss this properly.

Good job on adding a profile picture for Darth, Vador. I also like how this can begin to intwine itself into the guild storyline. Perhaps Monday the.. Something of June will do for the event? I hope so.
Back to top Go down
Darthorian

Darthorian

Guild Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Storyline   Guild Storyline I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:41 am

Don;t wanna post this here, but Malvor can you check your messages? Very important!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Storyline   Guild Storyline I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Storyline
Page 1 of 1