The Jade Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all members (and anyone interested) in The Jade Gathering.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's Stay Out of Darnassus

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashevn

Ashevn

Let's Stay Out of Darnassus Empty
PostSubject: Let's Stay Out of Darnassus   Let's Stay Out of Darnassus I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:59 am

For those that don't know there's been a LOT of drama in Darnassus lately. Yes, I know that I signed up that we should go to Darnassus for our next site of location but I'm actually going to have to go back on what I said due to all that has been occurring in that city over the past week or so. But I'm sure those of you who don't know the story may be wondering what it is I'm getting at. Let me explain:

Pretty much this issue arose with a Highborne magi using some more minor magic within Darnassus. Because of this a particular druid attempted to murder her by pushing this woman off a water fall. She survived with a broken shoulder and argued for a trial against this druid. The druid was supported by the entire enclave of druids in the guild and the Highborne's defense was thrown out of this trial by the sentinels attending it.

Now as we all know Highborne and the people of Darnassus don't really see eye-to-eye perfectly. However, Malfurion and Tyrande both are trying to restore what was broken between the modern Night Elves and their former kinsman. Because of this hostility between the people of Darnassus and the Highborne is strictly not allowed and the two groups should try to come to a mutual existence together within the city even if they don't 100% agree. Anyone who would break this peace would be breaking the law within Darnassus and would be labeled a disturber of the peace.

So what happened at this trial? Well, the Highborne was found pretty much guilty and the druid got away scoff free with the exception he had to learn about Highborne history to gain more a respect for them. But this isn't where the issue ended. Nay. This Highborne continued on with her typical RP before assassins arrived to kill her that were sent by the druid who attacked her in the first place. Using magic to defend herself she was once again threatened by this same druid and was attacked by this druid again for using magic to defend herself. Once again she was put on trial and this particular druid who assumes himself the Archdruid of Darnassus spoke out and said that all Highborne were banished from Darnassus henceforth.

To this I say: Lolwut?

Eventually this went out of control, this RPer was removed from the guild and everyone who stood up for her was removed as well or left due to the amount of LolRP occurring in Darnassus. Druids breaking the laws set up by Malfurion and Tyrande, Highborne being hunted and killed if they use any form of magic (which is permitted in Darnassus but there are strict rules behind it), and just over all a big mess of drama which I've heard no end of for the past few days. The bickering, yelling, and idiocy occurring on that damned tree has disgusted me and these druids and fellow NE RPers have given the Kalimdor RP community a bad name with their sour sense of law and their lack of knowledge of Warcraft lore.

With all this said I'd like to say one thing to you Malvor: Let's go somewhere other than Darnassus. At least until things cool down a bit. The hostilities occurring there are to strong and I don't want their drama leaking into our guild. We're in no need of such a thing.

Feel free to post your thoughts, anyone.

Back to top Go down
salyan

salyan

PostSubject: Re: Let's Stay Out of Darnassus   Let's Stay Out of Darnassus I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:49 pm

Well i can see the problem but well... are we going to Darnassus.
I dont know if it would be bad for us to come they and rp i dont know it would make us look bad...
or shall we find aother place i could oh... i may have a request for a place for pvp/rp agaisnt the horde.
i will name a place.
Back to top Go down
salyan

salyan

PostSubject: Re: Let's Stay Out of Darnassus   Let's Stay Out of Darnassus I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:49 am

THal*darah grove... i dont know it would be a job for us but it is a place that is under attack of the horde it is in stonetalon mountains.
Back to top Go down
Sinreas

Sinreas

PostSubject: Well...   Let's Stay Out of Darnassus I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:44 am

This is absolutely ridiculous. I would agree that these people have given Kalimdor a bad name by their huge lack of lore knowledge. That is just unbelievable how little they know about the Lore of the very city they RP in! This has rather ruined my appetite for the peaceful atmosphere that I felt RPing in Darnassus. We should leave within the next week, if we're not already. To the Barrens with us.
Back to top Go down
Sinreas

Sinreas

PostSubject: Well...   Let's Stay Out of Darnassus I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:45 am

This is absolutely ridiculous. I would agree that these people have given Kalimdor a bad name by their huge lack of lore knowledge. That is just unbelievable how little they know about the Lore of the very city they RP in! This has rather ruined my appetite for the peaceful atmosphere that I felt RPing in Darnassus. We should leave within the next week, if we're not already. To the Barrens with us.
Back to top Go down
Sinreas

Sinreas

PostSubject: Re: Let's Stay Out of Darnassus   Let's Stay Out of Darnassus I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:46 am

Ah, sorry about that. Didn't intend to double post that.
Back to top Go down
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

PostSubject: Agreed   Let's Stay Out of Darnassus I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:20 am

Agreed, my good Sinny.

We won't be staying longer than this Sunday, if you can last that long..

I'm going to put events up that take us outside the capital, to try and get some fresh air.
Back to top Go down
http://www.argentarchives.org/node/92178
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Stay Out of Darnassus   Let's Stay Out of Darnassus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Stay Out of Darnassus
Page 1 of 1