The Jade Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all members (and anyone interested) in The Jade Gathering.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A "Jade Pack" for us Worgen? - my idea.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinreas

Sinreas

A "Jade Pack" for us Worgen? - my idea. Empty
PostSubject: A "Jade Pack" for us Worgen? - my idea.   A "Jade Pack" for us Worgen? - my idea. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:44 am

Well. Recently, I've decided to not have Sin become a Dragonsworn to Ysera, but simply use a lot of powers based on the Dream and the Green Dragonflight. So, essentially, I've made him somewhat unique, without making him special and, potentially, OP. So, to the naked eye, he's just another Gilnean Druid in fairly simple attire.
Anyways, the point of this post is that I was thinking. (I know, dangerous) I was thinking that I like the idea of Worgen "Pack RP" as many Worgen guilds have done, and that we have a rather large quantity of Worgen Druids in the Gathering, myself included. I thought it might be interesting to create some kind of Jade Gathering Pack, within the Gathering. Now, this doesn't mean a completely separate organisation or guild. It doesn't even have to have a specific leader. Just some way of recognising the Worgen together in a way that, IC, would be fairly familiar to most Worgen. If you wish for us to be completely together, and not seem like a separate group, we could revise the idea to that end. Hope some of you like this idea. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sinreas

Sinreas

PostSubject: An extention.   A "Jade Pack" for us Worgen? - my idea. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:51 am

I would like to stress, of course, that Elves still have the majority in the Gathering, so we would not be a huge group having our own separate events and such. Anyway, I think I've made it clear enough, if there's any questions feel free to reply of course.
Back to top Go down
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

PostSubject: Re: A "Jade Pack" for us Worgen? - my idea.   A "Jade Pack" for us Worgen? - my idea. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:08 am

It's not a bad idea, Sin. But I think we'll need more Worgen before it'll become a reality.
Back to top Go down
http://www.argentarchives.org/node/92178
Sinreas

Sinreas

PostSubject: Re: A "Jade Pack" for us Worgen? - my idea.   A "Jade Pack" for us Worgen? - my idea. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:20 am

Yes, I do indeed think we need more for it to be a particularly prominent group, but perhaps someone could begin formulating it within the Gathering now, and come to the same conclusion as you did? Honestly, I'm just glad you think it's an alright idea, I was afraid by the time I finished typing that that it was a bit of a grand idea on my part.
Back to top Go down
salyan

salyan

PostSubject: Re: A "Jade Pack" for us Worgen? - my idea.   A "Jade Pack" for us Worgen? - my idea. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:17 am

I like the idea^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A "Jade Pack" for us Worgen? - my idea.   A "Jade Pack" for us Worgen? - my idea. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A "Jade Pack" for us Worgen? - my idea.
Page 1 of 1