The Jade Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all members (and anyone interested) in The Jade Gathering.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Void - Side Storyline

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashevn

Ashevn

The Void - Side Storyline Empty
PostSubject: The Void - Side Storyline   The Void - Side Storyline I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:58 am

"And the shadow of A'xol proved to stong during his banishing and the Miracle Stone was shattered into four pieces. These four pieces were later called the "Tears of Elune" by the Night Elves. The legend that was weaved was that these tears were shed by Elune upon the wars end to honor her fallen children. Yet this legend was false for they could not know the truth. A'rol all the while had seen his kin banished and decided to recall himself into a similar state. No one is sure where it was A'rol went, but Enthorial said it was he who produced the first New Moon upon Azeroth. A night without Elune, for she feared the beast hidden upon her Azeroth like a tick."
The Elder Diary
-Page 13: Paragraph 8 of Chapter 2-

The Void - Side Storyline GVc8S

Legends are not always true, nor are they always accepted by all. One thing is certain for Morthen: The Miracle Stone, the Tears of Elune, and the demons known as A'xol and A'rol do exist within Azeroth. A'rol, Bane of the Golden Hammer was defeated by the Keeper during the end of the last year-cycle. Consumed in Her light, the demon was sealed within the Miracle Stone before being destroyed by the Keeper who carried the stone. Thus, the Keeper destroyed the artifact his family had cherished most and yet he had taken with it the Scourge that hunted the Light upon Azeroth.

Yet another surfaced and A'xol the Infinite stood before the Keeper within the Realm of Shadows and spoke the following through a man called Astral: "I am there. I am all around you. I am the Realm in which you tread." The Elder Diary spoke of how Carimm had sealed the beast within the Shadow Realm using the miracle stone over ten thousand years ago shortly after the War of the Ancients. There, he had waited until such a time had come that he felt his time for freedom drawing near. The Keeper's blessings were diminished however, and he found himself and the Void's mercy. Yet it spared him.

No force could stop it. No magic was strong enough to harm it. A'xol the Infinite stood ready to take the world by its neck and shatter it. The Legion would return for it would be he who would weave the path for their arrival after he had finished having his fill of those upon the planet. The scariest part of the legend does not speak of how A'xol will consume the Moon and kill Elune but rather of how he is a shadow that none shall know of. For he is the Lord of Deception and will hide within a place where none can find him: Doubt.

The Miracle Stone gone, the Keeper's dead, and with the legend slowly coming into reality there stands but one thing in between A'xol and his achievement of consuming the world: Us. We are the Light, we are the Miracle when all hope will fade. We will stop him as we stopped A'rol, his kin. With or without the miracle stone we shall see the shadow illuminated!

--------------

The following thread will be where I post regular updates to the Storyline of A'xol, A'rol, the Bele'Dathreor, and those others who stand against the Void. This is my event that has spanned over many, many years. I look forward to sharing it all with you.

The Void - Side Storyline EVclU
Back to top Go down
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

The Void - Side Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Ashevn's adventure   The Void - Side Storyline I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:50 am

I love the story as always, Ashie, but I don't think it should be in the guild storyline section just yet. I'm not sure how, but I'm going to try and move this to the adventures section - so you can continue to update us regularly!

Edit: Right, moved that without problem!
Back to top Go down
http://www.argentarchives.org/node/92178

The Void - Side Storyline
Page 1 of 1