The Jade Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all members (and anyone interested) in The Jade Gathering.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sub-storyline items

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

Sub-storyline items Empty
PostSubject: Sub-storyline items   Sub-storyline items I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:54 pm

[Unkempt Map] - Open use - The Map is currently dirty and covered with mud. It is difficult to make out any information on its surface at all, but the paper is fine and crisp, and holds out well under strain. The only thing that can be noticed when looked upon is that the map shows the outline of the Twilight encampment. Several areas are marked off, but these cannot be seen clearly.

When clean: The map shows the Twilight encampt obviously, and several areas are marked off in red ink. The first is the site of mining, where a large 'X' is placed, and small runes are put to the side of it, possibly writing. The second is a long '|' down the left-hand side (North) of the camp, with more runes. The third and final marking is a large 'O' around the area right (South) of the camp, with even more runes.

["Broken" Compass] - Open use - The Compass is evidently broken, and points in no direction in particular. It appears to have been gilded from some expensive gold-substitute, so was likely once in possession of a noble. While found in mud around the Twilight encampment, the Compass is still relatively clean and rust-free. The bottom possesses a small keyhole.

When open: The Compass contains a number of small, seemingly useless items. The first of which is a small pot of tabacco, which has gone slightly mouldy in its time within the item. The second would be a picture of a woman in her 60's, with grey hair and an expensive-looking blouse. The third and final item within the compass is a small golden coin, one of obvious extreme wealth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.argentarchives.org/node/92178
Rainseeker

Rainseeker

PostSubject: Re: Sub-storyline items   Sub-storyline items I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:10 am

Has writhed down the following on the map in darnesion!

Mark 1: bark covered with bones an claw marks, as well as an opening in the forest.
Mark 2: A line of tree's with bones around them
Mark 3: A pile of chopped wood with an axe.

If I made a mistake on the first marker sorry I was to late writhing it down.
Back to top Go down
Erlador
Admin
Erlador

PostSubject: Pondering on the broken compass.   Sub-storyline items I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:52 am

The Gathering, Including Erlador, Ilidia, Malvin and Sinreas gathered around to ponder on the now opened compass.

They theorized that it might have been stolen, looted from a now-dead person or perhaps given to the twilights to settle as a debt..? Perhaps the person became a cultists and threw it away himself, which would explain it lying around near the camp.

Erlador Explained how there was no way to know what they'd find; The person could be now dead, a twilight cultist or perhaps threatened by them or something of the like. They would have to proceed with caution.

The group came up with the thought that a craftsman in Stormwind might be able to tell more of the compass, about it's origins and craftsmanship.

But for now, the compass remains a mystery.
Back to top Go down
Rainseeker

Rainseeker

PostSubject: Re: Sub-storyline items   Sub-storyline items I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:10 am

Nyllan was there to.
Back to top Go down
salyan

salyan

PostSubject: Re: Sub-storyline items   Sub-storyline items I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:28 am

What about the axe ?
Back to top Go down
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

PostSubject: Salyan   Sub-storyline items I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:09 am

I like your avatar picture, Salyan.

And I'll do a write-up of what the axe does in the "Glossary - Items" section.
Back to top Go down
http://www.argentarchives.org/node/92178
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sub-storyline items   Sub-storyline items I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sub-storyline items
Page 1 of 1