The Jade Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all members (and anyone interested) in The Jade Gathering.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Druid and the Panther- Sinreas' side story, featuring ex-Gathering member Blackwind.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinreas

Sinreas

The Druid and the Panther- Sinreas' side story, featuring ex-Gathering member Blackwind. Empty
PostSubject: The Druid and the Panther- Sinreas' side story, featuring ex-Gathering member Blackwind.   The Druid and the Panther- Sinreas' side story, featuring ex-Gathering member Blackwind. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:58 am

Right, this is just to explain Sin and Anya's little side story to those who don't know. I might try to involve this in the guild storyline later on, but I've marked it as side story due to uncertainty.

Not long after I joined the Gathering about... however long it's been... ago, we were standing around RPing in Nighthaven, when whoever-it-was was playing a flute (you can tell how good my memory is, can't you?) A large Panther was attracted by the music, and we watched it, and then chased it when it got too close. I thought the sensible thing to do was shift into my own Feline Aspect and try to talk to it. So I did, and we followed it to a place that it liked to sleep in. I spoke to it, helped to calm it down, and it eventually allowed Malvor to heal it. I worked out that she was a Feralkin, a Druid who had given in to the instinct of her Feline Form. That Panther, had you not guessed, was Blackwind. We spoke for a while, and apparently she had been around before, and though the others had been aggressive towards her, Alexandreiya (another ex-member) had been kind to her. I tried to find out what she remembered of her life, and she said she remembered waking up in the "Sick Forest" (Felwood) and running away, to here. So, I went with her to Felwood a few times, trying to get her to remember something. She also went to Hyjal, if accidentally, and remembered some things. One time when we went to Felwood, just before the Crusade began, she took me to Jaedenar, and was pretty shaken up by what she remembered. Alexandreiya told us she wasn't to go there again without Alex around, but Blackwind was off for most of the Crusade for IRL reasons, and during the Crusade, Alex was forced to leave. And, since the Crusade ended, I've become Real-ID friends with Blackwind, but we haven't met IC. She did tell me, last time we met, that she might have remembered what her Elven Form looked like, but we haven't explored that because she's not been on Blackwind.

So yeah. Mostly just to give the full story to those who were confused, no one knows all of it IC. I'll give links to all the adventures I did on AA which tell much the same story, but from Sin's IC perspective. Might also be more accurate, having been written closer to the time. Can't do that yet, because it won't let me post links on my first day! Rolling Eyes

Sorry for the long post!

Back to top Go down
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

The Druid and the Panther- Sinreas' side story, featuring ex-Gathering member Blackwind. Empty
PostSubject: Sinreas' story   The Druid and the Panther- Sinreas' side story, featuring ex-Gathering member Blackwind. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:40 am

I would indeed like to bring this into the guild storyline if we ever get an opening for it. I think if anything, it'd be a one-off event which could allow other people to RP it out when casual. Perhaps we could speak to Blackwind about it at some point?
Back to top Go down
http://www.argentarchives.org/node/92178
Sinreas

Sinreas

PostSubject: Acknowledgement   The Druid and the Panther- Sinreas' side story, featuring ex-Gathering member Blackwind. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:13 am

Sure, I'll try and get a hold of her. We could help her change into her Elven Form, since Sin's kinda been thinking he can't do it alone, and we won't be able to do that realistically at least for a while, since she's basically living in Nighthaven with her new guild, I believe.
Back to top Go down
Sinreas

Sinreas

PostSubject: I'm not a noob no more!   The Druid and the Panther- Sinreas' side story, featuring ex-Gathering member Blackwind. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:59 pm

Here's those links, since I almost forgot to post them:

http://www.argentarchives.org/node/106369
http://www.argentarchives.org/node/109616
http://www.argentarchives.org/node/111932

third entry's more about Delder, but I put it there anyways. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sinreas

Sinreas

PostSubject: I'm worried.   The Druid and the Panther- Sinreas' side story, featuring ex-Gathering member Blackwind. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:02 pm

I've been meaning to put this up since the day I got back from my holiday. When I got back, I looked at my friends list and I saw two things: 1; Blackwind had taken me of RealID, and 2; She had changed the character's name. Now, I've tried whispering here when she's been on, and got no response. I don't know what the cause of this is for the moment, but I'm going to try mailing her at some point, but without being intrusive on her privacy. If mail doesn't work, I might try PMing her main on AA, since I know she goes on there rather a lot.

I'll keep you posted.
Back to top Go down
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

PostSubject: Humph..   The Druid and the Panther- Sinreas' side story, featuring ex-Gathering member Blackwind. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:15 pm

How curious.. It's a shame if she's dumped the character altogether.
Back to top Go down
http://www.argentarchives.org/node/92178
Sinreas

Sinreas

PostSubject: Indeed.   The Druid and the Panther- Sinreas' side story, featuring ex-Gathering member Blackwind. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:16 am

Yes, that's what I've thought, but paying money to change the char's name is a bit much for just giving up the story, isn't it? she might have completely restarted, and not want me involved. That's what I was worried about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Druid and the Panther- Sinreas' side story, featuring ex-Gathering member Blackwind.   The Druid and the Panther- Sinreas' side story, featuring ex-Gathering member Blackwind. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Druid and the Panther- Sinreas' side story, featuring ex-Gathering member Blackwind.
Page 1 of 1