The Jade Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all members (and anyone interested) in The Jade Gathering.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My up coming event Scream of the past

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
salyan

salyan

My up coming event Scream of the past Empty
PostSubject: My up coming event Scream of the past    My up coming event Scream of the past I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:01 am

I am trying to make some events about well funny enough about the past
I have made/ going to make something to Ilidia and her brother but i have not end it they Malvin will get his share of it and well my laptop is not working so it would be hard to ask Veronica if i may pull her in. Razz
but if you wanna have a part of it please send me a message or leave a command and well please tell me if it is something you will dislike.
What a Face well it would be hard for you all to say if you do not get some in tale about the event it self.
Well to put it straight.

I wanna know the biggest mistake or something that would have a big changed for you charr.
like malvin it would be walk into the forest that night where he got bitten, if he did not do that he would not kill his mother he blame himself for that.
i wanna know if something on your Charr the biggest thing, something that would inflect your charr as a person as others are in it.
i will not tell to much so i dont spoil anything i wanna have it to be a big surprise.
if you wanna know more info please let me know and well as i make it i will send you a private message so you can approve of it.
well just to let you know i would try to be as evil as i can be and make it as good and so it would inflect your charr in it's own way.
and Ilidia seem pleased about what i have made so far but i wanna make it with more then just one if Malvor allows it lol!
bounce bounce and i cant wait to get started it is going to be so fun bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Rainseeker

Rainseeker

PostSubject: Re: My up coming event Scream of the past    My up coming event Scream of the past I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 9:13 am

Well that of ilidia is already said but perhaps she is formal to keep a distance from those around her as her mind is "scared in a way". And she keeps a distance because of it.

Perhaps she fears something , but then again would anyone see that she does so for a reason?

Ooc, I see this as a great chance to chance some things about how Ilidia talks with others and so on.
This would of coarse depends on how these events would play out, and while speaking of these events I would like to thank Salyan for his effort in making these and I can only say that I look forward to them and perhaps so will others if they involve themselves in it.
Back to top Go down
salyan

salyan

PostSubject: Re: My up coming event Scream of the past    My up coming event Scream of the past I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:48 pm

Ppfff... and malvin probely disappear, so i can talk with her... i feel like... i dont know.... overlooked
Back to top Go down
salyan

salyan

PostSubject: Re: My up coming event Scream of the past    My up coming event Scream of the past I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:49 pm

Damn spoiler.
Back to top Go down
Malvor
Admin
Malvor

PostSubject: Meh!    My up coming event Scream of the past I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:38 pm

Jesus, Sal; have you been reading my mind?

This is exactly the idea that I wanted to impart at Saturday's event.

I don't want to give away too much, but I'm going to be gathering information about your character's biggest mistake over the next few days, so come online when you can and the event will be as personable as I want it to be. For those of you who were there during the very first U'phol'belore event - the night in the Barrow Dens, where we entered the Emerald Nightmare - then I am aiming for something along those lines.

Plus, Sal, your event is up on the calendar for Thursday 9th of August. I'm hoping I can get either Erlador or Nyllen to lead it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.argentarchives.org/node/92178
Rainseeker

Rainseeker

PostSubject: Re: My up coming event Scream of the past    My up coming event Scream of the past I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:58 am

I remember that event!

I will give the awnser I gave you a little twist, still the same subject but another part of it. I will think about it for a the time being and wisp you tonight.
Back to top Go down
salyan

salyan

PostSubject: Re: My up coming event Scream of the past    My up coming event Scream of the past I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:42 am

And i will try to be they but i do not promise anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My up coming event Scream of the past    My up coming event Scream of the past I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My up coming event Scream of the past
Page 1 of 1